|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mandella have an appointment with in this chapter?
(a) Sergeant James Forum
(b) Colonel Jack Kynock
(c) Captain Henrietta Younis
(d) Captain Samson Horatio
2. What is the Second Field Officer's name?
(a) Charlie Moore
(b) Karel Capek
3. Where do the troops travel back to after the battle?
4. What does Mandella realize that every one of his soldiers is?
(a) A model
5. Who attacked Mandella?
6. What is Mandella's mother's priority rating?
7. What does Mandella think all of his new troops are?
(a) Test tube babies
8. What do the Taurans fire at the humans?
9. What helps Mandella get through the pain he feels?
(a) The sound of Taurans screaming
(b) Marygay's voice
(c) The happy pill
(d) A photograph of his mother
10. How does Graubard die?
(a) He has a seizure
(b) He has a heart attack
(c) He is shot
(d) His is beaten to death
11. What kind of people are now encouraged to stay on in the army?
(a) Those with a high physical fitness
(b) Those with a high IQ
(c) Those with a high genetic rating
(d) Those without family
12. Why does Mandella order his troops to the surface?
(a) There is no air
(b) There is about to be an earthquake
(c) The Taurans know their positon
(d) They find a bomb
13. What kind of store does Mandella go to?
(a) A fishing store
(b) A gun store
(c) A newspaper store
(d) A bomb store
14. Where do Mandella and Marygay ride their bicycles to?
(a) A local bar
(b) The commune recreation center
(c) The town center
(d) The airport
15. Who comes into the lounge to talk to Mandella?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which movement does Kynock mention in this chapter?
2. What section of the newspaper does Mandella try to find?
3. Who lies in the bed opposite Mandella?
4. What does Graubard use in an attempt to kill himself?
5. Who has sent Mandella a note in this final chapter?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)