|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mandella find it difficult to understand his troops?
(a) They all speak in body language.
(b) They all have heavy lunar accents.
(c) They speak too quietly.
(d) The English dialect has changed.
2. What does the man threaten Mandella with in the elevator?
(a) A knife
(b) A metal hook
(c) A broken glass
(d) A metal pipe
3. To what city does Mandella compare London?
(b) Los Angeles
(c) New York
4. What does Graubard use in an attempt to kill himself?
(a) His stockings
(b) His trousers
(c) His belt
(d) His tie
5. What does Mandella leave for his mother before he goes?
(a) A book
(d) A note
6. Where do Marygay and Mandella meet before they embark on their trip?
(a) Long Island
(b) Ellis Island
(c) Camp David
(d) South Dakota
7. Where is Mandella put upon his arrival in Stargate?
(a) The can
(b) The fish tank
(c) The isolation room
(d) The compresser
8. Where are Marygay and Mandella heading?
9. What does Mandella want to use to detonate the stasis field?
(b) Nuclear bombs
(c) Hydrogen bombs
(d) Nova bombs
10. Who does Mandella think is going to cause problems?
11. What do Mandella and Moore drink in the officer's lounge?
12. What does Mandella turn off at the end of this chapter?
(a) The generator
(b) The electricity
(c) The air conditioning
(d) The heating
13. What kind of cycle has Kynock recently witnessed on earth?
(a) Severe depression
(b) Severe oppression
14. Where do the troops travel back to after the battle?
15. What was Marygay using as a time machine?
(a) A fighting suit
(b) A cruiser
(c) A telephone box
(d) An abandoned space ship
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of people now inhabit Earth?
2. What would happen if the war suddenly came to an end?
3. Where do Marygay's parents live?
4. How does Graubard die?
5. What is Mandella's mother's priority rating?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)