|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city do Marygay and Mandella decide to visit first?
(a) New York
2. Where do Mandella and Marygay ride their bicycles to?
(a) The commune recreation center
(b) The town center
(c) A local bar
(d) The airport
3. Who does Mandella think killed Graubard?
4. What do Moore and Mandella explore at the end of the chapter?
(a) The kitchens
(b) The ship
(c) Each other
(d) Their bedrooms
5. Which movement does Kynock mention in this chapter?
(a) The Peace movement
(b) The Far Place Movement
(c) The Pacifist movement
(d) The Hate movement
6. What does Mandella think all of his new troops are?
(a) Test tube babies
7. Why do Charlie and Diane think it is a bad idea if Mandella kills Graubard himself?
(a) He will seen as a murderer.
(b) He will undermine his authority.
(c) Graubard is too popular.
(d) He will be court-martialed.
8. What kind of people are now encouraged to stay on in the army?
(a) Those without family
(b) Those with a high IQ
(c) Those with a high genetic rating
(d) Those with a high physical fitness
9. To what city does Mandella compare London?
(a) New York
(c) Los Angeles
10. What is the Second Field Officer's name?
(a) Charlie Moore
(d) Karel Capek
11. Why does Mandella find it difficult to understand his troops?
(a) They all speak in body language.
(b) They speak too quietly.
(c) The English dialect has changed.
(d) They all have heavy lunar accents.
12. Where does Mandella see the blinking light?
(a) On the phone
(b) In his mother's bedroom
(c) At the front door
(d) On the TV tower
13. What planet is Mandella's brother living on?
14. What is the name of Mandella's mother's roommate?
(a) Martin Short
(b) Jackie Wilde
(c) Rhonda Wilder
(d) Yannick Jackson
15. What kind of store does Mandella go to?
(a) A newspaper store
(b) A gun store
(c) A bomb store
(d) A fishing store
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Taurans fire at the humans?
2. What is Mandella's new nickname?
3. What does the man threaten Mandella with in the elevator?
4. Who propositions Mandella in this chapter?
5. Who does Mandella have an appointment with in this chapter?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)