|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of cycle has Kynock recently witnessed on earth?
(c) Severe oppression
(d) Severe depression
2. What do Mandella and Moore drink in the officer's lounge?
3. Which of his relative's does Mandella call in this chapter?
(a) His brother
(b) His sister
(c) His sister
(d) His uncle
4. What is Mandella's new nickname?
(d) Jock strap
5. What section of the newspaper does Mandella try to find?
(a) Apartments for rent
(c) Help wanted
(d) Jobs wanted
6. What kind of people now inhabit Earth?
(c) Social workers
7. What does Mandella think all of his new troops are?
(d) Test tube babies
8. Why does Mandella not put a stop to the alcohol?
(a) He wants to forfeit the mission.
(b) It is good for morale.
(c) The cooks blackmails him.
(d) He needs alcohol himself.
9. Who attacked Mandella?
10. Where are Marygay and Mandella heading?
11. Why does Mandella find it difficult to understand his troops?
(a) They all speak in body language.
(b) The English dialect has changed.
(c) They speak too quietly.
(d) They all have heavy lunar accents.
12. Which movement does Kynock mention in this chapter?
(a) The Pacifist movement
(b) The Hate movement
(c) The Peace movement
(d) The Far Place Movement
13. Who does Mandella think is going to cause problems?
14. What city do Marygay and Mandella decide to visit first?
(c) New York
15. What did Earth need a war to do?
(a) Kill disease
(b) Create jobs
(c) Get rid of its bad elements
(d) Unify its people
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the troops call Mandella behind his back?
2. What is the pill called that the troops take in this chapter?
3. What is Luna better known as?
4. What was Marygay using as a time machine?
5. Who does Mandella think killed Graubard?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)