|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of people are now encouraged to stay on in the army?
(a) Those with a high IQ
(b) Those with a high genetic rating
(c) Those without family
(d) Those with a high physical fitness
2. Which of the following does Mandella not absorb during his time in the can:
(a) Fighting techniques
(b) War history
(c) Mathematical equasions
(d) Tactical training
3. Who does Mandella think is going to cause problems?
4. What would happen if the war suddenly came to an end?
(a) A big party
(b) People would start killing each other
(c) The Earth's economy would collapse
(d) The president would be arrested
5. Who has sent Mandella a note in this final chapter?
(b) Captain Cortez
(d) His mother
6. What is the pill called that the troops take in this chapter?
(a) An angry pill
(b) A patriotic pill
(c) A speed pill
(d) A happy pill
7. What kind of cycle has Kynock recently witnessed on earth?
(b) Severe oppression
(c) Severe depression
8. What does Mandella pass to the outside of the field?
(a) A shield
(b) A metal rod
(c) A rock
(d) An arrow
9. What city do Marygay and Mandella decide to visit first?
(d) New York
10. What does the man threaten Mandella with in the elevator?
(a) A knife
(b) A metal pipe
(c) A broken glass
(d) A metal hook
11. What does Mandella almost get hit by?
(a) A bullet
(b) A rock
(c) A rocket
(d) A grenade
12. What is someone considered to be if they turn down staying in the army?
(d) A dissenter
13. Where do Mandella and Marygay ride their bicycles to?
(a) The airport
(b) The town center
(c) The commune recreation center
(d) A local bar
14. What part of Mandella's body is crushed in this chapter?
(a) His head
(b) His leg
(c) His arm
(d) His foot
15. What helps Mandella get through the pain he feels?
(a) The sound of Taurans screaming
(b) A photograph of his mother
(c) The happy pill
(d) Marygay's voice
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mandella's mother's priority rating?
2. What do the troops have to do if they see someone coming?
3. Who is Mandella's second in command?
4. What do the Taurans fire at the humans?
5. What kind of conditioning do Kynock and Mandella discuss?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)