|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dieda believe should not be in the Forest House, thinking it to be a stupid and shameful plan?
(d) Arch Druid.
2. In what direction is Gaius sent in order to do army business at the start of this section?
3. Gaius decides that he wants to adopt a son with ________, so he goes to the Forest House.
4. Which of the women does not realize that Lhiannon is dying, according to the book?
5. Eilan interprets the dream differently and thinks that maybe she will be departing soon to the __________.
(a) New home.
(b) Summer Country.
(d) Belate ritual.
6. Who decides that he will go save them after hearing the some soldiers have a bet to see who can rape a priestess at the Forest House?
(a) The Father.
(b) No one.
7. Who is going to go study with the bards in Ireland after she replaces Eilan?
8. Whose attention does Gaius get when he arrives to find where Eilan is?
(c) No one's.
9. Who has escaped from Roman custody, though no one is quite sure where he is at this point of the story?
10. Who is taken in as a hostage, instead of being killed, as it seemed would be the case in that fight?
(b) No one.
11. What is thrown along with coins to the beggars as is traditional at a Roman wedding?
12. In the battle, who fights under General Agricola, according to the description in the book?
13. Who is against the plan of having Eilan as the next high priestess?
14. Who goes to the general and helps the cavalry, charging with the Romans in the scene?
15. What is the name of the baby who Eilan gives birth to in this section of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Eilan seen as a high priestess herself, with a group of priestesses around her?
2. Who begins this section with a dream that she has to cross a shore?
3. What does Gaius accidentally kill and then lie about killing during this section of the story?
4. Who is sent away just as he/she finds out that Julia is pregnant again?
5. Gaius tells _______ that he will convert to Christianity and marry her and move to Londonium or Rome.
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)