|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Marcellius that his granddaughter was raped at the start of Chapter 16?
(b) No one.
2. For how long does Eilan want to keep the girls in order to help them adjust?
(a) Three years.
(b) One week.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
3. What does Gaius accidentally kill and then lie about killing during this section of the story?
(c) Pet monkey.
4. What does Eilan see with Caillean as the high priestess, as told to Caillean after the ritual?
(a) A wading pool.
(b) Isle of Apples.
(c) Glastonbury Tor.
5. What is the name of the nurse who takes care of the child in the Forest House?
6. What does Julia become obsessed with, even though the rest of the family is less than pleased?
7. Which of the women does not realize that Lhiannon is dying, according to the book?
8. What does Eilan dream that she becomes during a dream, which snaps her awake?
9. Caillean wants to keep _______ in the Forest House, as described at the start of this chapter.
10. Eilan says that it is not until the _________ generation will Rome depart, and then she dies after the statement.
11. Who is the other person besides Caillean who has been seen in the role of the high priestess?
(c) No one.
12. What does Eilan reveal about what she and Gaius share when Senara shows her new love to Eilan?
(a) They are married.
(b) They are siblings.
(c) They have a son.
(d) They are lovers.
13. What is the sex/sexes of the child/children that Gaius and Julia have prematurely?
(a) Two girls.
(d) Two boys.
14. Later, the father of Eilan says that she should counsel _________ on the Romans and she says that she will ask the Goddess.
(a) A treaty.
15. Who refuses to go away with Gaius when he is sent away at this point of the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marcellius believe that Gaius was during the time that he apparently raped someone?
2. Who does Eilan send to take the two half-Roman girls to Marcellius, according to the book?
3. Who does Eilan want to ask before accepting the two new girls into the Forest House?
4. Who goes to see Eilan, but is attacked by bandits, according to the descriptions at this point of the story?
5. Who does Eilan want to ask about the interpretation of the dream so that they can be sure what it means?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)