|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that Gaius takes on in order to not be discovered for who he truly is?
2. Who has the final say in choosing the replacement for the high priestess, according to the story?
(a) The Roman emperor.
3. Caillean has a premonition of a woman with a ________ on her forehead with a baby, according to the book.
4. Where does Gaius say that he will return in order to properly ask for Eilan's hand?
5. What was the reason for the that Gaius has fallen into when he is found in the woods?
6. Eilan swears that if she is not allowed to marry Gaius then she will never ____________.
(b) Be a priestess.
(c) Leave the house.
(d) Love him again.
7. What has Eilan also envisioned herself as, which she reveals to Gaius, though she is unsure what it means for her life?
(a) She is a princess.
(b) She is a queen.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is a priestess.
8. What does Eilan say that she will do in order to protect Gaius and herself from danger?
(a) Go back alone.
(b) Go to his home.
(c) She will never say anything about the child.
(d) She will abort the child.
9. Who does Lhiannon want to summon once the pregnancy and menopause are revealed?
10. Eilan someone knows what Caillean's original name was, even though Caillean does not. It is _________.
11. How many promises does Caillean ask of Eilan in order for her to stay at the Forest House?
12. What country did Caillean leave when she was young, as revealed in her conversation?
13. Dieda tells Cynric that she will never see him again so long as the _________ are his first priority.
14. What does Gaius reveal to his new love which does not make her love him any less?
(a) He is a Roman.
(b) He is a Druid.
(c) He is a rich man.
(d) He is a philosopher.
15. What happened to Caillean on the seashore, the thing that she was sworn to secrecy about?
(a) She was raped.
(b) She was blessed.
(c) She was visited by the Goddess.
(d) She found Gaius.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who seems to be in love with Cynric, from the very start, according to the story?
2. What kind of uniform does Gaius arrive in when he comes along with Crynric?
3. What does Dieda use in order to summon Cynric, even though she does so unwillingly?
4. What color is the hair of the woman who Eilan sees during the vision at the initiation?
5. Eilan talks about how Gaius could have _________ and then they'd be allowed to marry, according to the book.
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)