Short Answer Key
Prologue - Chapter Five
1. What kind of people are attacking the women and the Druids in the dream at the start of the book?
2. Who is the priestess that has the dream at the start of the story?
3. What kind of piece of land is the place where Caillean and the priestesses now live?
4. Why are the girls leaving an offering to the Goddess outside in the woods?
Their moon cycle.
5. Who sees a vision when they look into the pool while out in the woods, leaving an offering?
6. What is another name for the Goddess who is revealed to a girl in the pool of water?
7. What is the name of the girl who is not able to see the vision of the Goddess in the pool?
8. What was the reason for...
This section contains 3,174 words|
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)