|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-Six - Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the women does not realize that Lhiannon is dying, according to the book?
2. A man in the group of people that Caillean meets on the way to the Summer Country all serve _________.
3. What has Eilan also envisioned herself as, which she reveals to Gaius, though she is unsure what it means for her life?
(a) She is dead.
(b) She is a princess.
(c) She is a queen.
(d) She is a priestess.
4. What kind of sail does the ship on the water in Eilan's vision have? What is the image on it?
5. Who believes that Gaius has abandoned her and becomes very upset with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes back in order to seek out Eilan, though they find themselves watching a ritual?
2. Who has escaped from Roman custody, though no one is quite sure where he is at this point of the story?
3. Whose child do the women in the house think Gawen is?
4. What does Dieda use in order to summon Cynric, even though she does so unwillingly?
5. Whose spirit are the Arch Druids supposed to represent, according to the descriptions in this story?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)