|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen - Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eilan decide to do with Gaius, knowing that it will determine her future?
(a) Marry him.
(b) Run away with him.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Ignore him.
2. Who will perform the next ritual in order to see if she is worthy of the new role of being a high priestess?
3. What does Eilan say that she will do in order to protect Gaius and herself from danger?
(a) She will never say anything about the child.
(b) Go back alone.
(c) Go to his home.
(d) She will abort the child.
4. Who is taken to a hut in the woods as she is nearing the end of her pregnancy?
5. What happened to Caillean on the seashore, the thing that she was sworn to secrecy about?
(a) She was visited by the Goddess.
(b) She was blessed.
(c) She found Gaius.
(d) She was raped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the final say in choosing the replacement for the high priestess, according to the story?
2. In the battle, who fights under General Calgacus, according to the description in the book?
3. Gaius and his father talk about Briton and about how they find it very _________, according to the book.
4. What does Eilan reveal that she has had of Gaius?
5. The male children who were born after the event at the tower created a group called the _________ who sought to avenge their mothers' pain.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)