|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue - Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl who is not able to see the vision of the Goddess in the pool?
2. Who has the final say in choosing the replacement for the high priestess, according to the story?
(b) The Roman emperor.
3. Who is the priestess that has the dream at the start of the story?
4. What kind of people are attacking the women and the Druids in the dream at the start of the book?
(c) The English.
5. What has Eilan also envisioned herself as, which she reveals to Gaius, though she is unsure what it means for her life?
(a) She is a queen.
(b) She is a princess.
(c) She is dead.
(d) She is a priestess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eilan doesn't know what she will do with her life, but she imagines that she might go to __________ to become a priestess.
2. Who is the current high priestess of the Forest House at the beginning of the story?
3. What kind of piece of land is the place where Caillean and the priestesses now live?
4. What is the name that Gaius takes on in order to not be discovered for who he truly is?
5. Why are the girls leaving an offering to the Goddess outside in the woods?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)