|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six - Chapter Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finds that Eilan's house has been burned and charred when they come to find her?
2. What did not happen before Caillean was initiated so she was still allowed to be a priestess?
(c) A cloud signal.
(d) Bad omens.
3. Eilan swears that if she is not allowed to marry Gaius then she will never ____________.
(b) Be a priestess.
(c) Leave the house.
(d) Love him again.
4. What kind of people are attacking the women and the Druids in the dream at the start of the book?
(d) The English.
5. Who has the final say in choosing the replacement for the high priestess, according to the story?
(d) The Roman emperor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Gaius say that he will return in order to properly ask for Eilan's hand?
2. Who is the name that has been discussed as a possible replacement for the current high priestess?
3. Gaius is revealed to be the Roman son of a __________, as seen by the high priestess.
4. Gaius still convinces his father to send the proposal to Ardanos, the ________, even though he knows he will refuse.
5. How many promises does Caillean ask of Eilan in order for her to stay at the Forest House?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)