|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Sixteen - Chapter Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marcellius believe that Gaius was during the time that he apparently raped someone?
(a) In the market.
(d) At home.
2. Who seems to be in love with Cynric, from the very start, according to the story?
(c) No one.
3. _________ swears they will do all that they can to obtain power in order to protect Eilan and the baby.
4. Eilan lets Gaius know she cannot marry him because she is __________, even if he were to marry and to divorce his wife.
(a) A high priestess.
(b) Already married.
(c) Not in love with him.
(d) A mother.
5. Who is preparing for the trance at the festival, in order to become the oracle?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the battle, who fights under General Agricola, according to the description in the book?
2. What is thrown along with coins to the beggars as is traditional at a Roman wedding?
3. What happened to Caillean on the seashore, the thing that she was sworn to secrecy about?
4. Why are the girls leaving an offering to the Goddess outside in the woods?
5. Eilan realizes that ________ might very well have been a child of the tragedy that happened at the tower.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)