|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty-One - Chapter Twenty-Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gaius accidentally kill and then lie about killing during this section of the story?
(a) Pet monkey.
2. Dieda tells Cynric that she will never see him again so long as the _________ are his first priority.
3. Who is sent away just as he/she finds out that Julia is pregnant again?
(c) No one.
4. Who travels around, sleeping with several slave girls along the way, according to the book?
(c) No one.
5. Eilan realizes that ________ might very well have been a child of the tragedy that happened at the tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Cynric tells Gaius that he can never see ________ again or else he will have troubles with the Ravens.
2. Whose death does Gaius remember when he comes upon the burned house and the idea of a possible death?
3. Who is the person telling stories, including one about three hags, to a group of women at the Forest House?
4. Who has set the rule about chastity, as revealed to Eilan by Caillean?
5. The Druids want the priestesses to be celibate as this will protect the _________ of the Forest House.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)