Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What accident does Henry cause on his way out of the interview?
2. Who tells Henry where Claire is after she leaves Denver
3. What is Henry surprised to find on the land?
4. What does Henry find work doing, at the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. What does Henry tell Myra in answer to her request?
Essay Topic 1
In what way is Joe's desire to be buried with his relatives a measure of Henry's life? In what ways is it insufficient as a measure of the value of a person's life, to be buried with relatives? What is proposed instead, as a measure of value?
Essay Topic 2
What is Henry Lightcap's best relationship in 'Fool's Progress', and what makes it dearest to him? What relation does this relationship have with his other relationships?
Essay Topic 3
Where does the novel change voices or tones, and what do these shift in voice or tone tell us about the book? How does the prelude, for instance, frame the book by being told from another person's perspective?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)