|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Claire pick Henry up?
(a) She asked him to sleep with her.
(b) She asked for directions.
(c) She asked him for a light.
(d) She asked for a Band-Aid.
2. What does Henry do after Claire does not show up?
(a) Kick in the door of his truck.
(b) Get drunk.
(c) Write her a furious letter.
(d) Call Grace and curse her out.
3. What does Henry think will happen when he dies?
(a) He will be reborn.
(b) He will be nothing.
(c) He will be in purgatory.
(d) He will be in heaven.
4. Why does Henry keep walking when he sees his family, in Chapter 26?
(a) He doesn't feel well enough to join them.
(b) His brother chases him away.
(c) He is too ashamed of himself to join them.
(d) He doesn't want to bring them his troubles.
5. What draws Will's attention to Joe?
(a) A woodpecker.
(b) A sapsucker.
(c) A mourning dove.
(d) A crow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry say is still the same as when he was a boy?
2. What does Henry say he is bringing to Will?
3. What does Joe ask Will for when Will finds him?
4. Who is the father of Myra's baby?
5. Where does Claire go when she leaves Denver?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)