|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry plan to stop on his way to his job?
(a) St. Louis.
(c) The Canadian River.
(d) Stump Creek.
2. Where does Henry go after the funeral?
(a) To Myra.
(b) He stayed on the farm.
(c) Back to the West.
(d) To New York.
3. How old is Claire when she meets Henry?
4. What does Will say when Henry asks him why he threw the thing into Joe's grave?
(a) He wanted Joe to have it.
(b) He saved all the working parts from the thing.
(c) He knew that Joe wouldn't want anyone else to have it.
(d) He didn't want to see the thing around.
5. Why does Claire say she cannot have a relationship with Henry?
(a) He is too violent.
(b) She is too young.
(c) She is religious.
(d) He is drinking too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henry's interviewer say about the accident?
2. What do Henry and Myra do when he gets to New York?
3. Who does Henry think about when he arrives in St. Louis?
4. What does Henry think might break down before the truck does?
5. Where is Henry when he calls Claire, at the beginning of Chapter 20?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)