|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, To The Mississippi through A Postlude.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henry plan to do, after entertaining his memories?
(a) Go to his brother's.
(b) Visit his parents.
(c) Call Melanie.
(d) Call Elaine.
2. Where is Henry when he calls Claire, at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) Santa Fe.
(b) New York.
3. Why doesn't Henry get the message that Claire can't make their meeting?
(a) He did not check his mail.
(b) He was too drunk to take her phone call.
(c) Headquarters did not get him the message.
(d) She did not leave a message for him.
4. What illness did Jenny's adopted daughter have as an infant?
(a) Fetal alcohol syndrome.
(c) Muscular dystrophy.
(d) Lyme disease.
5. Who is Van Hoss?
(a) An old employer of Henry's.
(b) Henry's father's friend.
(c) A rival for Henry's first wife.
(d) A friend of Henry's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Henry and Will discuss when they walk along the fence, in Chapter 22?
2. What does Henry do when he wakes up, in Chapter 7?
3. What do Henry and his dog smell when they hit the road at the end of Chapter 7?
4. What does Henry think might break down before the truck does?
5. Who is Jenny?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)