|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, On to Gallup, through Chapter 9, Into the Past.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness did Jenny's adopted daughter have as an infant?
(b) Fetal alcohol syndrome.
(c) Lyme disease.
(d) Muscular dystrophy.
2. What does Henry find in a ditch when he stops to go to the bathroom, at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) An empty bottle of Scotch.
(b) A dead dog.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A baseball glove.
3. How does Henry respond when he was called back to work from a smoke break?
(a) He goes back guiltily as soon as he is called.
(b) He goes back at his leisure.
(c) He goes back resentfully.
(d) He doesn't always go back.
4. Where does Henry decide to travel to with his dog?
(a) West Virginia.
5. How do Henry and his brother lose their pay?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) They misplaced it.
(c) Their father took it.
(d) Playing cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Henry begin hitchhiking?
2. What problems of the Indians' do Henry and Don Williams lament together?
3. What does Henry decide to do to soothe his nerves?
4. Why is Henry punished with nightly drills?
5. What does Henry try to qualify for in the military?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)