|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20, Henry in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness does Henry's dog have?
(a) Valley fever.
(d) Lyme disease.
2. Where does Bat Lanahan find Henry a job?
(a) The Education Department.
(b) The Department of Public Works.
(c) The Welfare Department.
(d) The Highway Department.
3. Why can't Don Williams drink any more?
(a) Court orders.
(b) He took a vow.
(c) Deadly allergy.
(d) Irritable colon.
4. What does Claire tell Henry she thinks about him?
(a) He isn't serious.
(b) He isn't really coming.
(c) He is too good for her.
(d) He is going to be too passionate.
5. Who is Don Williams?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A gun dealer.
(c) A hitch-hiker.
(d) A soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Henry begin hitchhiking?
2. Who is Red Ginter?
3. Where is Henry's home away from home?
4. Who is Grace?
5. Where is Henry sent instead of Japan?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)