|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, How Henry Found His Niche, through Chapter 13, Motel Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Don Williams drink any more?
(a) Court orders.
(b) Deadly allergy.
(c) He took a vow.
(d) Irritable colon.
2. What illness does Henry's dog have?
(a) Lyme disease.
(b) Valley fever.
3. What kind of school does Henry Lightcap attend?
(a) Military school.
(b) Private school.
(c) Public school.
(d) One-room schoolhouse.
4. What does Henry do when he wakes up, in Chapter 3, after remembering his birth and family?
(a) Packs his truck.
(b) Calls Elaine.
(c) Walks his dog.
(d) Calls his brother.
5. Where does Henry know he needs to return to?
(a) His first wife.
(b) His mistress.
(c) His parents' home.
(d) His brother's place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Henry swerving to avoid when he causes the accident?
2. How does Henry recall he hurt Elaine's feelings?
3. How long had it been since Henry and Myra have been together when Henry arrives in New York?
4. What does Henry think about when he stops to go to the bathroom, in Chapter 5?
5. What does Henry find work doing, at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)