|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, How Henry Found His Niche, through Chapter 13, Motel Room.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henry find himself, in Chapter 7?
(a) West Virginia.
(b) Hopi reservation.
(c) Navajo country.
(d) The Appalachian Mountains.
2. What augury does Henry find in the hotel, in the beginning of Chapter 13?
(a) Something about cats and water.
(b) Something about death and transformation.
(c) Something about help from the hills.
(d) Something about the river and time.
3. Who is Myra?
(a) Henry's mistress at the time.
(b) Henry's mother.
(c) Henry's sister.
(d) Henry's first wife.
4. Who is James Killoran?
(a) Henry's boss.
(b) Henry's assistant.
(c) Henry's client.
(d) Henry's drinking companion.
5. Where is Henry Lightcap when the novel begins?
(b) At home.
(c) Playing in the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Myra's response to Henry's new job?
2. What does Henry find when he wakes up after the party?
3. What does Henry's interviewer say about the accident?
4. Who does Henry think of as he nears Albuquerque?
5. What does Henry roast for his housewarming party?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)