|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the inn Ven and Char stay the night in this section?
(a) The Sea Farers.
(b) The Ship Bunk.
(c) The Sailor's Rest.
(d) The Ocean Wave.
2. What does Mrs. Snodgrass give Char and Ven for supper?
(a) Water and bread.
(b) Milk and cookies.
(c) Apples and cheese.
(d) Biscuits and gravy.
3. What is the name of the water that Ven brought for Mrs. Snodgrass?
(a) The Life Source.
(b) The Island Spring Water.
(c) The Fountain of Youth.
(d) The Living Water.
4. What does Mr. Whiting say are fond of Nain meat?
5. Where does Captain Oliver say the young folks stay in Serendair if they have nowhere else to go?
(a) The White House.
(b) The Crossroads Inn.
(c) The Green Lair.
(d) The Train Inn.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the King's castle?
2. Who owns the White Fern Inn?
3. What does Captain Oliver he would be in violation of if he didn't pay Ven?
4. What is the jail wagon as hot as?
5. What area does McLean say is haunted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the winds tell Scroggins?
2. Why does McLean say Captain Oliver is traveling the seas?
3. Why does Char try to help Ven in this section?
4. What advice does Captain Oliver give Ven about his father?
5. How are Nain different than humans?
6. Why is Char tied to the bed in this section?
7. How does Captain Oliver take water from the river?
8. How does Mrs. Snodgrass help the children that come to her house?
9. What is unique about the trees in the forest?
10. How does Amariel help Ven?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)