|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five through Chapter Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amariel say there is beneath the sea?
(a) A garden.
(b) A magic kingdom.
(c) A sea.
2. Why does Ven think his father doesn't want to see him again?
(a) He has given the family a bad name.
(b) He has destroyed the family business.
(c) He can't grow a beard.
(d) He has come into contact with humans.
3. What is the name of the king's chief Vizier?
4. What does Captain Faeley tell Ven not to drink too much of?
(c) The sunlight.
(d) The wind.
5. What do the Polypheme brothers draw to decide who is inspecting the ship?
(b) Plastic straws.
(c) Hay straws.
(d) Pieces of paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Whiting wear around his neck?
2. What is Max's job?
3. What does Char tell Ven not to do for him again?
4. What is the title of Chapter 19?
5. What are Ven's dreams plagued by at the end of this section?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)