|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Five through Chapter Twenty Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is inside the box the size of a bread loaf?
(b) Jigsaw pieces.
(c) Bones of birds.
(d) Pieces of glass.
2. What does Captain Oliver take from the island?
3. What does Mr. Whiting wear around his neck?
(a) A diamond vial.
(b) A photo of his mother.
(c) A Star of David.
(d) A silver whistle.
4. What does Captain give to Ven to give to Mrs. Snodgrass?
(a) A suitcase of money.
(b) A wooden box.
(c) A bag of gold coins.
(d) Water from the Floating Island.
5. What word does Clemency use to describe the howling of the wind outside the inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ven want to chop to make a bigger escape route?
2. What is the name of the king's chief Vizier?
3. What are the name of the people made from water?
4. Why does Ven think his father doesn't want to see him again?
5. What is the only thing that Captain Oliver says that Ven owes something to?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)