|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Two through Chapter Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amariel say there is beneath the sea?
(b) A garden.
(c) A sea.
(d) A magic kingdom.
2. Who did the puzzle box once belong to?
(a) A Springer.
(b) A Spice Folk.
(c) A Rover.
(d) A Lirin.
3. Where is Ven taken to when he enters the castle?
(a) The kitchen.
(b) The dungeon.
(c) The king's quarters.
(d) The throne room.
4. What does Amariel tell Ven to do to help keep him awake?
(a) Sing sailor songs.
(b) Tell a joke.
(c) Tell his story.
(d) Kick his legs.
5. What race is Saeli?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ven agree is a fairly big part of being a Nain?
2. What is the title of Chapter 21?
3. What kind of metal is the ring made from?
4. What does Mr. Whiting accuse accuse Captain Oliver of doing?
5. What does Ida call Ven when Ven catches her in his room?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)