|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Two through Chapter Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Galliard?
(a) The Secretary of State.
(b) The King's Royal Vizier.
(c) The Primeminister.
(d) The King's Royal Secretary.
2. What does Ida call Ven when Ven catches her in his room?
(d) Lame Nain.
3. What area does McLean say is haunted?
(a) The Floating Island.
(b) The crossroads.
(c) The gated city.
(d) The sea.
4. What does Mrs. Snodgrass give Char and Ven for supper?
(a) Apples and cheese.
(b) Biscuits and gravy.
(c) Milk and cookies.
(d) Water and bread.
5. What is Ven the Nain word for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Whiting say he can hide Ven?
2. What is the title of chapter 16?
3. What kind of metal is the ring made from?
4. What is the name of the bright low hanging star?
5. How does Ven find out the girl tries to pickpocket him?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)