|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Two through Chapter Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which brother does Ven say will help him defeat Witherspoon?
2. Who calls Mr. Whiting's story a load of manure?
(d) Mrs. Snodgrass.
3. What battle does Ven describe in his writings to the king?
(a) The Ship Builder's battle.
(b) The Floating Island battle.
(c) The Fire Pirate battle.
(d) The Battle of the Nain.
4. What is the name of the rock formation that naturally forms an old man's face?
(a) The Oracle.
(b) The Wise Old Man.
(c) The Guardian of the Mountain.
(d) The Watch Dog.
5. What does Whiting tell Ven that he cost him?
(a) A job aboard the ship.
(b) His wages at the end of the voyage.
(c) His dignity.
(d) A visit to the Floating Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepin give Ven before he boards the boat?
2. What kind of bird does Pepin see flying above him and his son?
3. What does Captain give to Ven to give to Mrs. Snodgrass?
4. What offence does the king say carries a greater penalty if it is committed at sea?
5. What is the king's castle perched on top of?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)