|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Two through Chapter Twenty Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mr. Whiting say are afraid of Trudy?
(a) The sailors.
(b) The children.
(c) The mothers.
(d) The dogs.
2. What is the jail wagon as hot as?
(a) A campfire.
(b) An Indian summer.
(c) A furnace.
(d) A boiler.
3. What does Whiting tell Ven that he cost him?
(a) His dignity.
(b) A visit to the Floating Island.
(c) His wages at the end of the voyage.
(d) A job aboard the ship.
4. What is the name of the jail that Ida and Char have been locked up in?
(a) Kingston Jail.
(b) Bigend Jail.
(c) Princeton Jail.
(d) Guinnea Jail.
5. What did Murphy catch for the captain aboard the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Max's job?
2. What is the first rule of puzzles?
3. What does Ven become good at reading aboard the Serelinda?
4. Where does the constable tell Ven that we all end up eventually?
5. What kind of boat does the captain take out to the Floating Island?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)