|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Ven's grandfather?
(a) Jack the Bad.
(b) John the Nain.
(c) Phil the Pill.
(d) Magnus the Mad.
2. Who owns the White Fern Inn?
(a) Mr. Whiting.
(b) Captain Oliver.
(d) Mr. Muggelwhite.
3. What does Captain Oliver say is an omen of beautiful things?
(a) A shooting star.
(b) A mermaid.
(c) A floating island.
(d) A albatros.
4. What is a hippocampus a cross between?
(a) A horse and a crab.
(b) A dog and a mermaid.
(c) A horse and a merrow.
(d) A hippo and an octopus.
5. What is Ven the Nain word for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pepin give Ven before he boards the boat?
2. Where does Ven keep his jack-rule while at staying at the inn?
3. What do the sailors say is good luck to sight before a voyage?
4. What word does Clemency use to describe the howling of the wind outside the inn?
5. Where do the spice folk live?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)