|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Thirteen through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ven keep his jack-rule while at staying at the inn?
(a) Under his bed.
(b) In his sock.
(c) Under his pillow.
(d) In his coat pocket.
2. What does Ven say he could have lobbed into the nearest porthole the pirate ship was so close?
(a) A cannonball.
(b) A bible.
(c) An apple.
(d) A feather.
3. What does Captain Faeley tell Ven not to drink too much of?
(b) The sunlight.
(d) The wind.
4. What does Captain give to Ven to give to Mrs. Snodgrass?
(a) A bag of gold coins.
(b) A wooden box.
(c) A suitcase of money.
(d) Water from the Floating Island.
5. What is the jail wagon as hot as?
(a) An Indian summer.
(b) A boiler.
(c) A furnace.
(d) A campfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the driver say he hopes will get the two boys at the inn?
2. What does Pepin give Ven before he boards the boat?
3. What is the color of the sand on the floating island?
4. How does Mrs.Snodgrass stop the two men from arguing?
5. What plant do the spicefolk use to collect the light?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)