|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the building at Crossroads Inn where the boys stay?
(a) Pond Life.
(b) Rabbit Hutch.
(c) Mouse Lodge.
(d) Hare Warren.
2. What is a hippocampus a cross between?
(a) A horse and a merrow.
(b) A hippo and an octopus.
(c) A horse and a crab.
(d) A dog and a mermaid.
3. How is a selkie different to a merrow?
(a) It has rougher scales.
(b) It has fins.
(c) It has a more aggressive nature.
(d) It has a gentler nature.
4. What is the name of the bright low hanging star?
5. What does Captain Oliver he would be in violation of if he didn't pay Ven?
(a) His personal ethics.
(b) The government code.
(c) The sailor's code.
(d) The sea lores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a navigator's tool?
2. What does Pepin give Ven before he boards the boat?
3. What is Max's job?
4. What does Ven wish his father had let Luther teach him?
5. What is the only thing that Captain Oliver says that Ven owes something to?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)