|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pepin give Ven before he boards the boat?
(a) A jack-rule.
(b) A map.
(c) A dollar bill.
(d) Gold coin.
2. What does Captain give to Ven to give to Mrs. Snodgrass?
(a) A bag of gold coins.
(b) A suitcase of money.
(c) Water from the Floating Island.
(d) A wooden box.
3. What did Murphy catch for the captain aboard the ship?
4. What is the name of the inn Ven and Char stay the night in this section?
(a) The Ocean Wave.
(b) The Sailor's Rest.
(c) The Sea Farers.
(d) The Ship Bunk.
5. What does Ven agree is a fairly big part of being a Nain?
(a) Being aggressive.
(b) Being rude.
(c) Being mean.
(d) Being kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ven's brother Alton the master of?
2. What is the name of the largest of the three northern islands off Serendair?
3. What does Whiting tell Ven that he cost him?
4. Where does Captain Oliver say the young folks stay in Serendair if they have nowhere else to go?
5. What is the man that picks up Ven and Char carrying in the back of his wagon?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)