|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Twenty Eight through Chapter Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the current king?
(a) King James.
(b) King Valais.
(c) King Chieftain.
(d) King Vandemere.
2. What is a hippocampus a cross between?
(a) A horse and a merrow.
(b) A dog and a mermaid.
(c) A hippo and an octopus.
(d) A horse and a crab.
3. How does Constable Knapp define reprieve?
(a) A lucky escape.
(b) A temporary pass.
(c) A step backwards for the law.
(d) A fancy entrance.
4. What does Ida call Ven when Ven catches her in his room?
(b) Lame Nain.
5. What does the driver say he hopes will get the two boys at the inn?
Short Answer Questions
1. What battle does Ven describe in his writings to the king?
2. What can rip through the scales of a Merrow?
3. What does Captain Oliver say is an omen of beautiful things?
4. What is the jailor's name?
5. Where is Ven taken to when he enters the castle?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)