|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the spice folk live?
(a) The meadows.
(b) The river banks.
(c) The forests.
(d) The long grass.
2. What is Ven the Nain word for?
3. What does Captain Oliver he would be in violation of if he didn't pay Ven?
(a) The sea lores.
(b) The government code.
(c) The sailor's code.
(d) His personal ethics.
4. What does Ven say he could hear in one man's voice when he listened to McLean?
(a) The ocean.
(b) The birds.
(c) The universe.
(d) The Spring.
5. What does Pepin give Ven before he boards the boat?
(a) A dollar bill.
(b) A map.
(c) Gold coin.
(d) A jack-rule.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Polypheme brothers draw to decide who is inspecting the ship?
2. What does Mrs. Snodgrass give Char and Ven for supper?
3. What stew like drink does Char hand Ven?
4. What does Captain give to Ven to give to Mrs. Snodgrass?
5. What does Ven agree is a fairly big part of being a Nain?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)