|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Ten through Chapter Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amariel say she found Ven?
(a) Sleeping in a rescue boat.
(b) At the bottom of the ocean.
(c) Lying on driftwood.
(d) Beneath the waves.
2. What does Ven become good at reading aboard the Serelinda?
(a) The stars.
(b) Ancient texts.
(d) The waves.
3. Which of the following is a navigator's tool?
(a) A jack-rule.
(b) A sexant.
(c) A quadrant.
(d) A jimbo.
4. What is the name of Ven's grandfather?
(a) Magnus the Mad.
(b) Jack the Bad.
(c) John the Nain.
(d) Phil the Pill.
5. What does Ven say he could have lobbed into the nearest porthole the pirate ship was so close?
(a) An apple.
(b) A bible.
(c) A feather.
(d) A cannonball.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the driver say he hopes will get the two boys at the inn?
2. Where do Lirin live?
3. What plant do the spicefolk use to collect the light?
4. What does Amariel tell Ven to do to help keep him awake?
5. What is the name of the bright low hanging star?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)