|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen through Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the largest of the three northern islands off Serendair?
2. What color are the king's robes?
(a) Duck orange.
(b) Sunset yellow.
(c) Midnight blue.
(d) Blood red.
3. How does Ven find out the girl tries to pickpocket him?
(a) She cries out.
(b) She sneezes.
(c) Ven feels her fingers.
(d) Ven hears her footsteps.
4. What area does McLean say is haunted?
(a) The Floating Island.
(b) The gated city.
(c) The sea.
(d) The crossroads.
5. What does Amariel tell Ven to do to help keep him awake?
(a) Tell his story.
(b) Sing sailor songs.
(c) Tell a joke.
(d) Kick his legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Whiting stink of?
2. What does Mrs. Snodgrass give Char and Ven for supper?
3. What kind of boat does the captain take out to the Floating Island?
4. What is the color of the sand on the floating island?
5. What does Amariel mean?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)