|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen through Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the building at Crossroads Inn where the boys stay?
(a) Mouse Lodge.
(b) Hare Warren.
(c) Rabbit Hutch.
(d) Pond Life.
2. What does Mrs. Snodgrass give Char and Ven for supper?
(a) Milk and cookies.
(b) Apples and cheese.
(c) Biscuits and gravy.
(d) Water and bread.
3. What is inside the box the size of a bread loaf?
(a) Bones of birds.
(b) Pieces of glass.
(d) Jigsaw pieces.
4. Who calls Ven an insolent brat?
(b) Mr. Whiting.
(c) Constable Knapp.
(d) The King.
5. Who owns the White Fern Inn?
(a) Mr. Whiting.
(b) Mr. Muggelwhite.
(c) Captain Oliver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Mr. Whiting's story a load of manure?
2. What did the king travel as?
3. What does Char tell Ven not to do for him again?
4. What is the king's castle perched on top of?
5. Where do Lirin live?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)