|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen through Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shell does Ven say the floating Island is shaped like?
(a) An opal shell.
(b) A conch shell.
(c) A fan shell.
(d) A crab shell.
2. How does Constable Knapp define reprieve?
(a) A lucky escape.
(b) A temporary pass.
(c) A step backwards for the law.
(d) A fancy entrance.
3. What animal does the captain point out to Ven from the crow's nest?
4. Where do Lirin live?
(a) The river banks.
(b) The cities.
(c) The villages.
(d) The forest.
5. What is the name of the bright low hanging star?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Snodgrass give Char and Ven for supper?
2. What does Captain Oliver take from the island?
3. What is the name of the largest of the three northern islands off Serendair?
4. What race is Saeli?
5. What drink does Whiting stink of?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)