|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nineteen through Chapter Twenty One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ven keep his jack-rule while at staying at the inn?
(a) In his sock.
(b) Under his bed.
(c) Under his pillow.
(d) In his coat pocket.
2. What offence does the king say carries a greater penalty if it is committed at sea?
3. What does the king want to hire to help him see the world more clearly?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A storyteller.
(c) A jester.
(d) A singer.
4. What is the name of the bright low hanging star?
5. What plant do the spicefolk use to collect the light?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Constable Knapp define reprieve?
2. What is the name of the girl that tried to pickpocket Ven?
3. What drink does Whiting stink of?
4. What is the name of the king's chief Vizier?
5. What does Ven become good at reading aboard the Serelinda?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)