Preface, First Pages of Ven Polypheme's Journal, Chapter One through Chapter Three
1. What is the name of Ven's grandfather?
(a) John the Nain.
(b) Jack the Bad.
(c) Phil the Pill.
(d) Magnus the Mad.
2. What kind of bird does Pepin see flying above him and his son?
(a) A penguin.
(b) A dove.
(c) An albatross.
(d) A seagull.
3. What do the Polypheme brothers draw to decide who is inspecting the ship?
(a) Pieces of paper.
(c) Hay straws.
(d) Plastic straws.
4. What is Ven the Nain word for?
5. What is Max's job?
(a) To secure the rescue boats.
(b) To paint the ship's name.
(c) To cook the farewell dinner.
(d) To inspect the ship.
6. What does Pepin give Ven before he boards the boat?
(a) A jack-rule.
(b) A map.
(c) Gold coin.
(d) A dollar bill.
7. What is the name of Ven's sister?
8. What color does the amber sun turn the ship's deck?
This section contains 3,633 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)