|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uintah Reservation 1903 to 1916: Mrs. And Mrs. Raymond Bonnin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tate's family did not have _________________ for food.
(d) cooking utensils.
2. What was the name of the man in #24?
(a) Man of Many Winters.
(b) Man of Big Heart.
(c) Man of Empty Words.
(d) Man of Little Ears.
3. The Utes won a settlement from the U.S. government in the amount of ______________ for their land.
(a) $1 million.
(b) $10 million.
(c) $50 million.
(d) $3 million.
4. Gertrude's playmates at the boarding school were Judewin and _____________.
5. Who did Gertrude marry when she was 26?
(a) Thomas Marshall.
(b) Carlos Montezuma.
(c) Raymond Telephause Bonnin.
(d) Robert Lopez.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Gertrude get revenge on the matron who ordered her to mash the item in #59?
2. What religion did Zitkala-Sa convert to during this time?
3. According to Gertrude's mother, who were the only people who had their hair cut off?
4. What did some of the children at the boarding school sneak out to do?
5. How many years have passed since Gertrude was home at the Yankton Reservation?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)