|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Uintah Reservation 1903 to 1916: Mrs. And Mrs. Raymond Bonnin.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The U.S. government forced Tate to send David to _____________________.
(b) boarding school.
(c) a hospital.
(d) another reservation.
2. Who was Judewin?
(a) Gertrude's sister.
(b) Gertrude's mother.
(c) Gertrude's friend.
(d) Gertrude's grandmother.
3. What did David do that helped with the family's prosperity?
4. What did the devil in Gertrude's dream symbolize?
(a) The president.
(b) Her father.
(c) The headmaster.
(d) The white man.
5. The baby in #13 grew up to sign a treaty with the U.S. government to give away how much Indian land?
(a) 500,000 acres.
(b) 5 acres.
(c) 11 million acres.
(d) 2 million acres.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gertrude received recognition with performances using which musical instrument?
2. What is a tipi?
3. What was the name of the reservation where Zitkala-Sa and her husband lived in the state in #110?
4. Who was the U.S. Army captain who wanted to remove Indian infants from their homes?
5. What did Tate say when Gertrude decided to go to the boarding school?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)