|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Between Two Worlds 1887 to 1902: The Returned Student; Two Contests; Becoming a Teacher.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Judewin?
(a) Gertrude's sister.
(b) Gertrude's mother.
(c) Gertrude's grandmother.
(d) Gertrude's friend.
2. The Indian children did not have immunity to ______________________.
(a) Adult diseases.
(b) Asian diseases.
(c) European diseases.
(d) Eastern diseases.
3. What did the Federal agents do to force the Indians to give up their children?
(a) Withheld money.
(b) Burned their villages.
(c) Raped the women.
(d) Withheld their food rations.
4. What did Tate say when Gertrude decided to go to the boarding school?
(a) The white man is a liar.
(c) I will never see you again.
(d) You will be back soon.
5. How did Gertrude travel to the boarding school?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children did Tate have?
2. Gertrude enjoyed the stories about which Indian character?
3. Who stared at Gertrude and the other Indian children?
4. When did Gertrude realize she had made a mistake by going to the boarding school?
5. Why did Gertrude cry on the train?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)