|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Between Two Worlds 1887 to 1902: A Second Visit Home; Realizations; Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the boarding school located?
(a) Wabash, Indiana.
(b) Fort Wayne, Indiana.
(c) Portland, Indiana.
(d) Indianapolis, Indiana.
2. What did Gertrude and her friends do that the headmistress did not want them to do?
(a) Picked unripe apples.
(b) Flirted with the boys.
(c) Wasted their food.
(d) Played in the snow.
3. Gertrude's playmates at the boarding school were Judewin and _____________.
4. How did Gertrude travel to the boarding school?
5. From which tribe did the young man in #98 come?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gertrude and her husband headed to a reservation located in which state?
2. What did the headmistress do to Totowin for playing in the snow?
3. Gertrude attended the white man's school what timeframe?
4. From what disease did Gertrude's fiance die?
5. What were the children not allowed to wear at the boarding school?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)