|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What special item did Lettice Palmer provide for her two dogs?
(b) Separate kennels.
(c) Silver food bowls.
(d) Separate dog runs.
2. What did Lettice do during thunderstorms?
(a) Hid in a cupboard or under bedclothes.
(b) Went outside because she enjoyed them.
(c) Retreated to the cellar.
3. How many spare rooms did the Palmer's stone bungalow have?
4. Why did Kupanya claim that Njombo was not one of his men?
(a) Because he had violated village rules.
(b) Because he was Masai.
(c) Because he worked for Europeans.
(d) Because he had become Christian.
5. What did Robin pretend to threaten to get Sammy to lift the curse?
(a) His cattle.
(b) His surviving wives.
(c) His hut.
(d) His surviving children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Tilly's sister send her?
2. How did Elspeth protect Twinkle?
3. How many wives did Sammy already have when he announced he was taking another?
4. Whom did Tilly contact about getting another dog for the Palmers?
5. What did Kamau want the bwana to bring him from Nairobi?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)