|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Njombo say it would be bad luck to shoot a python?
(a) There would be no rain.
(b) Hyenas would get the village's goats.
(c) The crops would fail.
(d) The rains would never end.
2. What did Kamau want the bwana to bring him from Nairobi?
(a) A book.
(b) A piano.
(c) A watch.
(d) A blanket.
3. What were the villagers sacrificing?
(a) A bull.
(b) A python.
(c) A goat.
(d) A duiker.
4. What was the name of the bay horse?
5. What did Lettice say Hugh suffered from while she was away?
(b) Scarlet fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many spare rooms did the Palmer's stone bungalow have?
2. How did Kupanya lift the curse?
3. What color was Ian's Somali shawl?
4. What was the roof made of?
5. What word was used to describe a quarrel or discussion?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)