|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What was the number given to the Dutch township described by Dirk, which eventually became the name of the town?
2. What kind of instrument did Alec say he would get Elspeth in Nairobi?
a) A piano.
b) A dulcimer.
c) A flute.
d) A harp.
3. What kind of job did Lois Montagu want to train for?
a) Business administration.
4. What would Elspeth receive if she passed the exam after the safari?
a) Her own safari.
b) A saddle.
c) A duiker.
d) A goat.
5. How many leopards were killed during the hunt?
This section contains 1,112 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)