|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Elspeth sleep on?
(a) A sleeping bag.
(b) A mattress on the floor.
(c) A camp-bed.
2. Why did Njombo say it would be bad luck to shoot a python?
(a) Hyenas would get the village's goats.
(b) The rains would never end.
(c) There would be no rain.
(d) The crops would fail.
3. Who was injured in the blasting cap accident?
(b) Sammy's son.
(c) Sammy's wife.
4. On what had Elspeth cut her hand?
(a) A sharp rock.
(b) A blade of sharp grass.
(c) A window.
(d) A broken bottle.
5. Why was Hereward embarrassed around the Kikuyu men?
(a) They were underdressed.
(b) They were drunk.
(c) They were completely naked.
(d) They smelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tilly diagnose Rohio with?
2. How many wives did Sammy already have when he announced he was taking another?
3. Whom did Tilly contact about getting another dog for the Palmers?
4. Where was the leopard tracked to?
5. What had the python eaten?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)