|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally convinced Kupanya to "lift the curse"?
(a) The thunderstorm convinced him God was upset.
(b) He was afraid of the European settlers.
(c) He thought his leadership position would be taken away.
(d) He was afraid of the District Commissioner.
2. How many unmarried daughters did Robin's Aunt Veronica have?
3. What did mission-boys wear as a mark of their status?
(d) Khaki shorts.
4. What did the settlers hunt in Chapter 12?
5. What was the subject of the book given to Elspeth by Robin?
(a) Buffalo Bill.
(b) Paul Bunyan.
(c) Johnny Appleseed.
(d) Wild Bill Hickock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Elspeth sleep on?
2. What was the only common element in the different styles of traps built for leopards?
3. How did Kupanya lift the curse?
4. What was the biggest concern about moving the object in the previous question?
5. At what time did Elspeth's lessons begin in Chapter 20?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)