|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many spare rooms did the Palmer's stone bungalow have?
2. What did Kamau want the bwana to bring him from Nairobi?
(a) A book.
(b) A piano.
(c) A watch.
(d) A blanket.
3. What was the only common element in the different styles of traps built for leopards?
(a) The use of strips of meat as bait.
(b) The use of goats as bait.
(c) The digging of a pit.
(d) The use of poison.
4. What song did all of the settlers join in singing at the Palmers?
(a) God Save the Queen.
(b) Ring Around the Roses.
(d) London Bridge.
5. Why had Twinkle left the farm?
(a) She had been injured.
(b) She had found a mate.
(c) She had gotten lost.
(d) She had been stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the leopard tracked to?
2. What was a mundu-mago?
3. What was the roof made of?
4. What did Mr. Roos offer to show Elspeth?
5. What did the priests at the Italian mission plant?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)