Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters Eleven through Fifteen)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. To what kind of fish did Elspeth compare the men lounging in the shade in the middle of the day?
2. What was the name of the bay horse?
3. What crop did Stilbeck insist would be easy to grow on the farm?
4. What creatures emerged after the rains?
5. What did the settlers hunt in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer....
This section contains 1,032 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)