Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ian say the native beer tasted like?
(a) Sour yeast.
(b) European beer.
2. What did Mr. Roos offer to show Elspeth?
(a) A whydah-bird.
(b) A python.
(c) A waterfall.
(d) A boomklop.
3. What had the python eaten?
(a) A goat.
(b) A dikdik.
(c) A baby.
(d) A hyena.
4. What special item did Lettice Palmer provide for her two dogs?
(a) Separate kennels.
(c) Silver food bowls.
(d) Separate dog runs.
5. What color was Ian's Somali shawl?
6. What were the villagers sacrificing?
(a) A bull.
(b) A goat.
(c) A duiker.
(d) A python.
7. Who did the District Commissioner appoint as village "chief"?
8. At what time did Elspeth's lessons begin in Chapter 20?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 8:00 a.m.
(c) 6:30 a.m.
(d) 9:00 a.m.
9. To what kind of fish did Elspeth compare the men lounging in the shade in the middle of the day?
10. What animal did Elspeth worry would attack her pony, Twinkle?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A leopard.
(c) A python.
(d) A duiker.
11. How many unmarried daughters did Robin's Aunt Veronica have?
12. What was the only common element in the different styles of traps built for leopards?
(a) The use of goats as bait.
(b) The use of poison.
(c) The use of strips of meat as bait.
(d) The digging of a pit.
13. What did mission-boys wear as a mark of their status?
(a) Khaki shorts.
14. What word was used to describe a quarrel or discussion?
15. What did the settlers hunt in Chapter 12?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song did all of the settlers join in singing at the Palmers?
2. What did Tilly diagnose Rohio with?
3. What was Sammy's new wife's name?
4. What would Elspeth receive if she passed the exam after the safari?
5. How did Elspeth protect Twinkle?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)