1. In what year was the Huxley family heading to Thika?
2. How long was the journey from Nairobi to Thika?
3. What animals did the Huxley family take with them to Africa?
4. How many acres of land did Robin buy from Roger Stilbeck?
5. What crop did Stilbeck insist would be easy to grow on the farm?
6. About how many miles a day could the oxen handle?
7. Why were the Orams leaving Ruiri?
8. What had the missionaries and the Government convinced the Kikuyu to adopt?
9. What faith did Juma claim to be?
10. What did Juma falsely claim the Kikuyu ate?
This section contains 3,461 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)