|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-One through Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What finally convinced Kupanya to "lift the curse"?
(a) He was afraid of the District Commissioner.
(b) The thunderstorm convinced him God was upset.
(c) He was afraid of the European settlers.
(d) He thought his leadership position would be taken away.
2. Why was Hereward embarrassed around the Kikuyu men?
(a) They were completely naked.
(b) They were drunk.
(c) They smelled.
(d) They were underdressed.
3. According to Tilly, what was a main cause of the native children's bloated stomachs?
(a) Eating too much.
(d) Enlarged spleen from malaria.
4. What items did Mrs. Palmer say would need their own stable?
(a) The couple's horses.
(b) The couple's furniture.
(c) Captain Palmer's trophies.
(d) The couple's cars.
5. How many leopards were killed during the hunt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the villagers do after Sammy's new wife died?
2. About how many miles a day could the oxen handle?
3. What was Sammy's new wife's name?
4. What did the hunters kills during the hunt witnessed by Elspeth in Chapter 24?
5. What did Robin agree to pay for the work?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)