|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-One through Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tilly tell Elspeth to do to ensure her eventual return to Africa?
(a) Kiss the floor of the house.
(b) Walk around the house four times.
(c) Take a charm.
(d) Kiss the four walls of the house.
2. Why had Twinkle left the farm?
(a) She had found a mate.
(b) She had gotten lost.
(c) She had been injured.
(d) She had been stolen.
3. What was the roof made of?
(c) Corrugated iron.
4. What were Hereward and the Kikuyu hunting in Chapter 11?
5. How many princes had been blinded by the Abyssinian emperor?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lettice sometimes talk of moving to?
2. What does the word "kali" mean?
3. What did the author refer to as "that sovereign remedy for almost everything"?
4. What had the missionaries and the Government convinced the Kikuyu to adopt?
5. How did Randall Smith spend his Sundays?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)