|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Twenty-One through Thirty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What injury did Dirk have?
(a) A broken collar-bone.
(b) A broken hand.
(c) A broken leg.
(d) A broken arm.
2. What were the Kikuyu men being used for in the war?
(b) Foot soldiers.
(c) Carrying items.
(d) Cavalry soldiers.
3. What animals did Robin have a hard time handling?
4. Who accompanied Ian Crawfurd when he arrived at Thika?
(a) A Kikuyu attendant.
(b) A Somali attendant.
(c) A Swahili attendant.
(d) A Saudi attendant.
5. What was the roof made of?
(c) Corrugated iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the biggest concern about moving the object in the previous question?
2. With whom did Elspeth stay during the safari?
3. What did Ian say the native beer tasted like?
4. How long did Sammy stay at Fort Hall?
5. What did most of the farmers do as the New Year came?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)