|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what African country had Robin mined for metals?
(b) South Africa.
2. What was the name of the Irishwoman known for her fearlessness?
(a) Pioneer Moire.
(b) Pioneer Brigid.
(c) Pioneer Mary.
(d) Pioneer Maureen.
3. What was special about the animal killed by the hunters in Chapter 12?
(a) It was pregnant.
(b) It was very young.
(c) It was very old.
(d) It was lame.
4. With whom did Elspeth stay during the safari?
(c) The Crawfords.
(d) Mrs. Nimmo.
5. What was the roof made of?
(a) Corrugated iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Juma falsely claim the Kikuyu ate?
2. Why did the warriors refuse to remove any more weeds?
3. What did the Kikuyu do if someone died inside a hut?
4. What was the murder victim's name?
5. Who accompanied Tilly to Kupanya to discuss the bewitching?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)