|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the author refer to as "that sovereign remedy for almost everything"?
(a) Cod-liver oil.
(d) Epsom salts.
2. What did Elspeth receive as a gift at the New Year's party?
(a) A stuffed porcupine.
(b) A stuffed pythong.
(c) A stuffed crocodile.
(d) A stuffed chameleon.
3. What country did Mrs. Palmer like the best?
4. How many unmarried daughters did Robin's Aunt Veronica have?
5. What did mission-boys wear as a mark of their status?
(c) Khaki shorts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Njombo object to the house plans for the Huxleys?
2. What was the biggest concern about moving the object in the previous question?
3. How many spare rooms did the Palmer's stone bungalow have?
4. Where did Lettice sometimes talk of moving to?
5. What did Juma falsely claim the Kikuyu ate?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)