|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Alec Wilson in Africa?
(a) He was escaping his family life.
(b) His doctor told him to seek a dry and sunny climate.
(c) He was seeking his fortune.
(d) He was seeking adventure.
2. What did the priests at the Italian mission plant?
3. What game did Mrs. Palmer play with Tilly to get her mind off the dying man?
(a) Gin rummy.
4. How many acres of land did Robin buy from Roger Stilbeck?
5. What were the villagers sacrificing?
(a) A bull.
(b) A python.
(c) A goat.
(d) A duiker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color was Ian's Somali shawl?
2. How was Wilson trying to learn the skills of farming?
3. To what kind of fish did Elspeth compare the men lounging in the shade in the middle of the day?
4. Why did Njombo object to the house plans for the Huxleys?
5. Who accompanied Ian Crawfurd when he arrived at Thika?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)