|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was given the nickname Bad Hat?
(a) Mr. Roos.
2. Why did Mr. Roos kick Sammy?
(a) Sammy ignored an order.
(b) Sammy yelled at Mr. Roos.
(c) Sammy went home.
(d) Sammy stole money.
3. Who was blamed for the accident?
4. What did Robin desire after making his fortune?
(a) To do nothing.
(b) To travel around the world.
(c) To go on safari.
(d) To go to Australia.
5. What did Lettice do during thunderstorms?
(a) Retreated to the cellar.
(b) Went outside because she enjoyed them.
(c) Hid in a cupboard or under bedclothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the bay horse?
2. What ancient story did Crawford use as an example?
3. What color was Ian's Somali shawl?
4. What natural phenomenon did Tilly and Ian comment on at the end of Chapter 12?
5. What was Elspeth awakened by after going to bed during the party?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)