|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Tilly, what was a main cause of the native children's bloated stomachs?
(c) Eating too much.
(d) Enlarged spleen from malaria.
2. How did Randall Smith spend his Sundays?
(a) Negotiating business deals.
(b) Planting gardens.
(c) Attending church services.
(d) Searching for lions and buffaloes.
3. What was the name of the Irishwoman known for her fearlessness?
(a) Pioneer Maureen.
(b) Pioneer Brigid.
(c) Pioneer Mary.
(d) Pioneer Moire.
4. What did Tilly knit for Randall?
5. What country did Mrs. Palmer like the best?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was given the nickname Bad Hat?
2. In what African country had Robin mined for metals?
3. What was Sammy's ethnic mix?
4. What crop did Stilbeck insist would be easy to grow on the farm?
5. What kind of dogs did the Palmers bring to Africa?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)