|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of chickens did Tilly bring from England?
(a) Rhode Island Reds.
(b) Speckled Sussex.
(c) Speckled Essex.
2. What are siafu?
(c) Warrior ants.
(d) Tse-tse flies.
3. What faith did Juma claim to be?
4. With what did the natives think the Europeans created light at night?
(c) The sun.
5. How long was the journey from Nairobi to Thika?
(a) Five days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Three days.
(d) One day.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how many miles a day could the oxen handle?
2. What had the missionaries and the Government convinced the Kikuyu to adopt?
3. What instrument were the Palmers bringing to Africa?
4. What creatures did Crawford say were shy?
5. Why was Alec Wilson in Africa?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)