|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One through Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was given the nickname Bad Hat?
(c) Mr. Roos.
2. What crop did Stilbeck insist would be easy to grow on the farm?
3. How did Randall Smith spend his Sundays?
(a) Searching for lions and buffaloes.
(b) Attending church services.
(c) Planting gardens.
(d) Negotiating business deals.
4. What kind of chickens did Tilly bring from England?
(a) Speckled Sussex.
(c) Rhode Island Reds.
(d) Speckled Essex.
5. What faith did Juma claim to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the District Commissioner located?
2. About how many miles a day could the oxen handle?
3. What was Randall Smith's nationality?
4. What did Robin initially try to use to "break the ice" with the natives?
5. Where did the jiggas dig into the body?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)