Quiz: Chapters One through Five
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why were the Orams leaving Ruiri?
a) They were returning to the Netherlands.
b) It was getting overcrowded.
c) They were getting more land in the Free State.
d) They missed the Transvaal.
2. What crop did Stilbeck insist would be easy to grow on the farm?
3. Who was given the nickname Bad Hat?
c) Mr. Roos.
4. Who had once killed a lion at the meeting place of the two rivers?
a) Theodore Roosevelt.
b) Woodrow Wilson.
c) Winston Churchill.
d) Vladimir Lenin.
5. What did the author refer to as "that sovereign remedy for almost everything"?
This section contains 230 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)