|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game did Mrs. Palmer play with Tilly to get her mind off the dying man?
(c) Gin rummy.
2. What are siafu?
(a) Tse-tse flies.
(d) Warrior ants.
3. What did most of the farmers do as the New Year came?
(a) Went on safari.
(b) Went to Nairobi for the races.
(c) Went to Nairobi for supplies.
(d) Began harvesting.
4. What crop did Stilbeck insist would be easy to grow on the farm?
5. What was Elspeth eating in a "funny" way at Mrs. Nimmo's the day after the party?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
(d) Poached eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Sammy's ethnic mix?
2. What animals did the Huxley family take with them to Africa?
3. What was Randall Smith's nationality?
4. Why was Tilly upset about Roger Stilbeck's letter?
5. What ancient story did Crawford use as an example?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)