|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Robin agree to pay for the work?
(c) Coffee beans.
2. What did the Kikuyu do if someone died inside a hut?
(a) They gave the hut to survivors.
(b) They moved the hut to another location.
(c) They burned the hut down.
(d) They buried the person in the hut.
3. Why did the warriors refuse to remove any more weeds?
(a) They did not want to help Europeans.
(b) It would hurt their pride.
(c) It was a waste of time.
(d) They wanted more money.
4. How long did it take the workers to build their own huts?
(a) Two days.
(b) Six days.
(c) One week.
(d) Five days.
5. What did Juma falsely claim the Kikuyu ate?
(d) Human corpses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Njombo object to the house plans for the Huxleys?
2. Who was given the nickname Bad Hat?
3. Where was Mr. Nimmo allegedly detained on business?
4. What did Elspeth call her pony?
5. Why did Sammy question the wisdom of burying the murder victim?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)