|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Sammy's ethnic mix?
2. What did Tilly knit for Randall?
3. What was Elspeth awakened by after going to bed during the party?
(d) Loud singing.
4. What instrument were the Palmers bringing to Africa?
(a) A harp.
(b) A piano.
(c) A cello.
(d) A harpsichord.
5. How long did it take the workers to build their own huts?
(a) Six days.
(b) Two days.
(c) Five days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What items did Mrs. Palmer say would need their own stable?
2. How many acres of land did Robin buy from Roger Stilbeck?
3. What animal did Crawford "assign" to Mr. Palmer?
4. According to Tilly, what was a main cause of the native children's bloated stomachs?
5. What did Elspeth call her pony?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)