|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six through Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied Ian Crawfurd when he arrived at Thika?
(a) A Swahili attendant.
(b) A Kikuyu attendant.
(c) A Saudi attendant.
(d) A Somali attendant.
2. What country did Mrs. Palmer like the best?
3. What animals did Robin have a hard time handling?
4. What did Elspeth say she wanted more than anything?
(a) A pony.
(b) A snake.
(c) A duiker.
(d) A chameleon.
5. Who had once killed a lion at the meeting place of the two rivers?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Vladimir Lenin.
(d) Woodrow Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Irishwoman known for her fearlessness?
2. What birds did Crawford and Elspeth observe doing a mating ritual?
3. In what African country had Robin mined for metals?
4. How long was the journey from Nairobi to Thika?
5. What was Randall Smith's nationality?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)