Quiz: Chapters One through Five
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What did the author refer to as "that sovereign remedy for almost everything"?
a) Cod-liver oil.
b) Epsom salts.
2. How long was the journey from Nairobi to Thika?
a) One day.
b) Three days.
c) Five days.
d) Two days.
3. What did Robin desire after making his fortune?
a) To travel around the world.
b) To go to Australia.
c) To do nothing.
d) To go on safari.
4. What kind of chickens did Tilly bring from England?
a) Speckled Sussex.
b) Speckled Essex.
d) Rhode Island Reds.
5. Who had once killed a lion at the meeting place of the two rivers?
a) Theodore Roosevelt.
This section contains 245 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)