|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lettice do during thunderstorms?
(a) Retreated to the cellar.
(b) Went outside because she enjoyed them.
(c) Hid in a cupboard or under bedclothes.
2. In the folktale, what resulted from the chameleon's failure to deliver God's message?
(a) The moon disappears each month.
(b) Humans eventually die.
(c) The dry season comes each year.
(d) The sun sets each day.
3. What kind of dogs did the Palmers bring to Africa?
4. What did Robin desire after making his fortune?
(a) To do nothing.
(b) To go on safari.
(c) To travel around the world.
(d) To go to Australia.
5. What eventually attracted the attention of the natives?
(a) The sewing machine.
(b) The lamp.
(c) The piano.
(d) The gramaphone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many acres of land did Robin buy from Roger Stilbeck?
2. How many goats did Tilly say the District Commissioner would fine Kupanya if the curse were not lifted?
3. Who was given the nickname Bad Hat?
4. What creatures emerged after the rains?
5. What was the name of the bay horse?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)