|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven through Fifteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was special about the animal killed by the hunters in Chapter 12?
(a) It was lame.
(b) It was pregnant.
(c) It was very old.
(d) It was very young.
2. What did Kamau want the bwana to bring him from Nairobi?
(a) A book.
(b) A piano.
(c) A watch.
(d) A blanket.
3. According to Tilly, what was a main cause of the native children's bloated stomachs?
(a) Enlarged spleen from malaria.
(d) Eating too much.
4. What birds did Crawford and Elspeth observe doing a mating ritual?
5. What animal did Crawford "assign" to Mr. Palmer?
(a) A python.
(b) A duiker.
(c) A giraffe.
(d) An ostrich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures did Crawford say were shy?
2. What was the rumor about Lettice's marriage to an older man at 18?
3. Why did Mr. Roos kick Sammy?
4. What items did Mrs. Palmer say would need their own stable?
5. What animals did Robin have a hard time handling?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)