|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the settlers hunt in Chapter 12?
2. How did the settlers assume Mr. Nimmo was making money?
(a) From ivory poaching.
(b) From mineral extraction.
(c) From coffee harvests.
(d) From bribes.
3. What were the villagers sacrificing?
(a) A goat.
(b) A python.
(c) A duiker.
(d) A bull.
4. Who was blamed for the accident?
5. What kind of dogs did the Palmers bring to Africa?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many spare rooms did the Palmer's stone bungalow have?
2. How many goats did Tilly say the District Commissioner would fine Kupanya if the curse were not lifted?
3. What was the name of the bay horse?
4. What did the leopard do to the Palmers?
5. What did Kamau want the bwana to bring him from Nairobi?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)