|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ian say the native beer tasted like?
(c) European beer.
(d) Sour yeast.
2. Why did the priests refuse to help Njombo?
(a) He was not Italian.
(b) He was not white.
(c) He had been married to several women.
(d) He was not baptized.
3. Who accompanied Tilly to Kupanya to discuss the bewitching?
4. What natural phenomenon did Mrs. Palmer see in her travels to Scandinavia?
(a) A total solar eclipse.
(b) A total lunar eclipse.
(c) The aurora borealis.
(d) A comet.
5. Why was Hereward embarrassed around the Kikuyu men?
(a) They were underdressed.
(b) They were completely naked.
(c) They were drunk.
(d) They smelled.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the warriors refuse to remove any more weeds?
2. What was the roof made of?
3. What did Lettice do during thunderstorms?
4. Why did Sammy question the wisdom of burying the murder victim?
5. Where was the leopard tracked to?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)