|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why had Twinkle left the farm?
(a) She had found a mate.
(b) She had been injured.
(c) She had been stolen.
(d) She had gotten lost.
2. What kind of background did Robin say would cause a chameleon to explode?
(a) A piece of camoflage.
(b) An argyle sock.
(c) A tartan rug.
(d) A polka-dotted rug.
3. Why was Alec Wilson in Africa?
(a) He was seeking adventure.
(b) He was seeking his fortune.
(c) He was escaping his family life.
(d) His doctor told him to seek a dry and sunny climate.
4. What did Mrs. Nimmo add to Elspeth's list of required subjects?
(a) Life science.
(b) Bible readings.
(c) Local folklore.
5. Why was Hereward embarrassed around the Kikuyu men?
(a) They smelled.
(b) They were completely naked.
(c) They were underdressed.
(d) They were drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many leopards were killed during the hunt?
2. What word was used to describe a quarrel or discussion?
3. How many cattle did Sammy own?
4. What animal did Elspeth worry would attack her pony, Twinkle?
5. What instrument were the Palmers bringing to Africa?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)