|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Sixteen through Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the leopard tracked to?
(a) The plains.
(b) The bank of the river.
(c) Another village.
(d) A waterfall.
2. Who was blamed for the accident?
3. What article of clothing did Mrs. Nimmo give to Elspeth?
(a) A new pair of shoes.
(b) A dress.
(c) A hat.
(d) A blouse.
4. What happened to the leopard caught in the trap?
(a) It was killed instantly.
(b) It was trapped but still alive.
(c) It escaped without injury.
(d) It was injured, but escaped.
5. What did the Kikuyu do if someone died inside a hut?
(a) They gave the hut to survivors.
(b) They moved the hut to another location.
(c) They burned the hut down.
(d) They buried the person in the hut.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of background did Robin say would cause a chameleon to explode?
2. What was the roof made of?
3. In the folktale, what resulted from the chameleon's failure to deliver God's message?
4. What did Crawford say was a sign of a made-up story?
5. What instrument were the Palmers bringing to Africa?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)