Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were people drawn to in Ernest, including Jacques' grandmother?
2. What did Jacques dread each day when he went home from the lycee?
3. Why did the Cormerys show up early for the awards ceremony?
4. What disability did Ernest have?
5. What did Jacques help Michel with?
Essay Topic 1
Explain what happened when Jacques has a coin. What does he do with it? What does he tell his grandmother about it? How does she react, and what does he learn from the experience.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the differences between Malan's love for Jacques and Jacques' love for Malan? How do they deal with the difference?
Essay Topic 3
Describe in detail Jacques' idea of a great summer day as he explains it in the book in the chapter "The Child's Games."
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)