Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were people drawn to in Ernest, including Jacques' grandmother?
2. What did Jacques dread each day when he went home from the lycee?
3. Why did the Cormerys show up early for the awards ceremony?
4. What disability did Ernest have?
5. What did Jacques help Michel with?
Describe what Jacques discovered when he went back to the town of his birth. What was the political situation? What did he learn about his father? How did the visit change him?
Describe how Lucie and Henri related to the locals, and how the locals treated them in return. Use examples from the story to show their acceptance or antagonism towards each other.
When Jacques greeted Lucie after his trip to the grave, how did they greet each other? How did she act right after the initial greeting? What did Jacques hold himself back from doing, although he did it when he was younger?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)