Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were people drawn to in Ernest, including Jacques' grandmother?
2. What did Jacques dread each day when he went home from the lycee?
3. Why did the Cormerys show up early for the awards ceremony?
4. What disability did Ernest have?
5. What did Jacques help Michel with?
Essay Topic 1
Jacques spent many of his free days at the soldier's home. Describe his experiences there and how he reacted to them. How does this tie in to his own life situation and his family history?
Essay Topic 2
Describe what happened when Lucie became interested in a relationship. How did she change herself physically and mentally? How did her family react?
Essay Topic 3
Describe how Lucie and Henri related to the locals, and how the locals treated them in return. Use examples from the story to show their acceptance or antagonism towards each other.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)