Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were people drawn to in Ernest, including Jacques' grandmother?
(a) His beauty.
(b) His ability to debate.
(c) His infectious humor that never left.
(d) His patience.
2. What did Jacques dread each day when he went home from the lycee?
(b) The silence in the house.
(c) His grandmother's beatings.
(d) Death and the unknown.
3. Why did the Cormerys show up early for the awards ceremony?
(a) They had the wrong time.
(b) They wanted to grab the best seats.
(c) They wanted to talk with Jacques' teachers.
(d) They weren't used to social occasions.
4. What disability did Ernest have?
(a) He was completely deaf.
(b) He was blind.
(c) He had heart problems.
(d) He was missing an arm.
5. What did Jacques help Michel with?
(a) Moving furniture.
(b) The horses.
(d) The shopping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift did the teacher give the older Jacques?
2. What was the relationship like between Ernest and Jacques?
3. What did Jacques like in his library books?
4. What did the farmer do?
5. When did Jacques have time to do what he wanted?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)