|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the uncle and grandmother say Jacques had?
2. What type of book mostly appealed to Jacques?
(a) Science fiction.
(c) Cloak and dagger novels.
3. What did Jacques pass on his way to Mondavi?
(a) A large church.
(b) Jeeps with guns.
(c) Beautiful landscapes.
(d) His father's grave.
4. What did Jacques have to give up to be friends with Georges?
(a) His sandwich at lunchtime.
(b) Saying dirty words.
(c) His love of reading.
(d) Eating meat.
5. What did Jacques have to write down to describe his mother's work?
(b) Stay-at-home mom.
(c) Postal employee.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Josephin work?
2. What did Jacques and Pierre take to get to school?
3. Who did Jacques walk to school with?
4. How did Jacques define his religious preferences?
5. What did Pierre and Jacques pass on the way to school?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)