|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Search for the Father, Saint Brieuc and Malan (J.G.).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What aura did the man emanate?
(a) One of intrigue.
(b) One of competence and vigor.
(c) One of menace.
(d) One of insecurity.
2. How does Malan describe Jacques?
3. Where did the husband go to find a doctor?
(a) He didn't go anywhere since he knew there were no doctors around.
(b) He went to a neighbor.
(c) He went to a neighboring tribe.
(d) He went to the village they passed on the way to their house.
4. Why did Malan help Jacques at the beginning of their friendship?
(a) He felt that Jacques was gifted.
(b) He felt like Jacques was his mirror image.
(c) He pitied Jacques.
(d) He felt like a father to Jacques.
5. What year did the husband and wife move from Algiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the house look like when the husband and doctor arrived?
2. What does Malan laugh with Jacques about?
3. How did the man surprise the chambermaid at the hotel?
4. What was the population like around their new home?
5. How did Jacques feel about his father?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)