Part 1, Search for the Father, first section (unnamed)
1. How did Lucie and her husband travel on the last stage of their trip to their new home?
2. What was the weather like as Lucie and her husband traveled to their new home?
(a) It was a beautiful day.
(b) It was starting to snow.
(c) It was raining.
(d) A tornado was chasing them.
3. Why was the wife in pain as they traveled?
(a) She suffered from migraines.
(b) She was in labor.
(c) She had a broken leg.
(d) She had a bad back.
4. How did the wife respond to her pain.
(a) She tried not to show it.
(b) She ignored it.
(c) She wouldn't stop complaining.
(d) She screamed.
5. How did the husband respond to the wife?
(a) He told her to stop her whining.
(b) He was concerned about her.
(c) He yelled at her angrily.
(d) He ignored.
6. What was the population like around their new home?
(a) There were a few people, but the people shunned them.
(b) It was a city.
(c) There weren't many people.
(d) It was a friendly neighborhood where families stayed outside in the evenings to talk.
This section contains 5,007 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)