|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From whom are Elayne and Nynaeve on the run?
2. What does Isendre tell Kadere?
(a) That she cannot get close to Rand because of Aviendha.
(b) That she is leaving the group because it's too dangerous.
(c) That she is in love with Rand.
(d) That she has seduced Rand and he is starting to talk.
3. Where does the boat take Nynaeve and the rest of the group?
4. At what are Rand and Aviendha unsuccessful?
(a) Convincing the Seanchan they are friends.
(b) Removing an a'dam.
(c) Keeping one wolf from coming through the gateway.
(d) Convincing the wolves they are friends.
5. What does Mat do as he is leaving Cairhien?
(a) Leaves his fox medallion with Aviendha for Rand.
(b) Tells Perrin he does not want to see him anymore.
(c) Takes command of a unit and leads them into battle.
(d) Kills a Drakhar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Min see in a vision about Rand?
2. What does Aviendha do?
3. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
4. Who are the letters addressed to that Moiraine hands to Rand?
5. Who is guarding the gateway?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Little Tower ask of Gareth Bryne and what is his response?
2. What does Min share with Elayne about Rand from one of Min's visions that involves Min and Elayne? What is Elayne's response?
3. Why is Lanfear irate and what happens as a result?
4. How does Mat help in the planning of the battle against the Shaido and what are Rand and Lan's reactions?
5. How does Mat end up killing Couladin?
6. How does Brigitte come out of Tel'Aran'Rhiod into the physical world?
7. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
8. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
9. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
10. How does Nynaeve learn that Uno is still alive and in the same town as they are?
This section contains 1,299 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)