|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Aes Sedai in Salidar ask Gareth Bryne?
(a) To release Siuan from her oath.
(b) To release Leane from her oath so she can sneak into the White Tower as a servant.
(c) To raise and lead an army against Elaida.
(d) To release Min from her oath so she can travel to join Rand.
2. Who exclaims about Elayne's beauty?
(c) One of the Forsaken.
3. Who is waiting in Rand's chambers?
4. Who does Mat find in Rand's tent?
5. What does Nynaeve want to do?
(a) See if she can leave to find Lan.
(b) See if she can reverse stilling.
(c) Find Rand.
(d) Search out Moiraine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to some Maidens of the Spear guarding Rand's observation point?
2. Why does Masema say Nynaeve is blessed?
3. What does Mat tell Lan?
4. What does Galad offer to get Nynaeve and the others?
5. Who wants to see Rand?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Davram Bashere want and what is Rand's response?
2. Describe three of the refugees that make their way onto the boat with Elayne's group.
3. How does Mat end up fighting the Shaido?
4. How does Mat end up killing Couladin?
5. How does Brigitte come out of Tel'Aran'Rhiod into the physical world?
6. What does Elayne finally tell Thom and Juilin after she has bonded Brigitte?
7. What do Nynaeve and Galad talk about?
8. How is Rand received in Cairhien?
9. How does Mat help in the planning of the battle against the Shaido and what are Rand and Lan's reactions?
10. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
This section contains 1,024 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)