|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is laid out on the floor?
(a) Armor and a sword.
(c) Several meals.
2. How does Rand kill the Forsaken he is fighting?
(a) His dagger from Shadar Logarth.
(d) He is unable to kill him, but does capture him.
3. What does Elayne tell Birgitte when Birgitte awakes?
(a) About Elayne's real identity.
(b) That Birgitte is mortal now.
(c) About what Moghedien did to Brigitte.
(d) About the bonding.
4. What does Nynaeve manage to get on Moghedien?
(a) An adam.
(b) A net of silver that stops the one power.
(c) A ter'angreal that mutes Moghedien's ability to move.
5. Where does Rand transport himself and some Aiel?
(a) The streets of Caemlyn.
(b) Tar Valon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creates toh for Aviendha towards Elayne?
2. What did Brigitte not believe about Elayne until they are on the boat?
3. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
4. Who rides into Rand's camp when they are near Eianrod?
5. Why are Nynaeve and her group fleeing Samara?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Masema and why does Uno take Nynaeve to see him?
2. How does Brigitte come out of Tel'Aran'Rhiod into the physical world?
3. What does Uno offer Nynaeve and what is her response?
4. Describe the conversation and interaction between Hadnan Kadere and Isendre.
5. What do Nynaeve and Galad talk about?
6. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
7. Describe three of the refugees that make their way onto the boat with Elayne's group.
8. What does Valan Luca's group find when they camp on the border between Amadicia and Ghealdan?
9. What is the beginning of Mat's army (later to be called the Red Hand)?
10. What does Davram Bashere want and what is Rand's response?
This section contains 1,168 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)