|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gareth ask for in return for his aid?
(a) To retain command and for Siuan to serve him.
(b) Leane as his servant.
(c) Retirement pension.
(d) Help for Andor.
2. What does Rand refute?
(a) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to her.
(b) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to the Dark One.
(c) That Moiraine holds an important ter'angreal.
(d) That he slept with Aviendha.
3. Where does Rand transport himself and some Aiel?
(b) Tar Valon.
(c) The streets of Caemlyn.
4. Why does Aviendha upbraid Rand?
(a) For nearing killing himself in battle.
(b) For not resting before going into Cairhien.
(c) For not listening to Mat's battle suggestions.
(d) For trusting Natale.
5. What does Nynaeve tell the sisters about Moghedien?
(a) That Moghedien and other Forsaken are setting a trap for Rand.
(b) That Moghedien can travel in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(c) That Moghedien is traveling incognito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rides into Rand's camp when they are near Eianrod?
2. Who blocks Liandrin from the One Power?
3. Who does Galad want Elayne to avoid?
4. Who is holding a boat for Nynaeve and her group?
5. What is one thing that Elayne confesses?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Nynaeve and Galad talk about?
2. Who is Masema and why does Uno take Nynaeve to see him?
3. How does Nynaeve learn that Uno is still alive and in the same town as they are?
4. What do the nobles of Cairhien ask of Rand and what is Rand's response?
5. Describe the conversation and interaction between Hadnan Kadere and Isendre.
6. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
7. Describe three of the refugees that make their way onto the boat with Elayne's group.
8. How does Mat end up killing Couladin?
9. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
10. What do Nynaeve and Elayne tell the sisters in Salidar and what is their response?
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)