|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what river bank is Valan's show parked?
(a) The river that marks the border between Amadicia and Ghealdan.
(b) The river that marks the border between Ghealdan and Salidar.
(c) It is not mentioned as to what river.
(d) The river that marks the border between Amadicia and Andor.
2. What does Mat do as he is leaving Cairhien?
(a) Leaves his fox medallion with Aviendha for Rand.
(b) Kills a Drakhar.
(c) Tells Perrin he does not want to see him anymore.
(d) Takes command of a unit and leads them into battle.
3. What favor does Nynaeve ask of Masema?
(b) To kill Galad.
(c) To help them get on a boat to go South.
(d) To find Rand and get his help.
4. Who is Hadnan Kadere assigned to watch?
(b) Natael only.
(d) Rand and Natael.
5. What does Mat tell Lan?
(a) That Nynaeve is nearby.
(b) How to improve the battle plans.
(c) That Perrin is nearby.
(d) That Rand will die if Rand goes into the actual battle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to some Maidens of the Spear guarding Rand's observation point?
2. Why are Nynaeve and her group fleeing Samara?
3. What does Kadere do to silence Isendre?
4. Why is Elayne angry at Nynaeve?
5. Who does Mat find in Rand's tent?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rand end up adding more to his list of women who have been killed around him or because of him?
2. Why is Lanfear irate and what happens as a result?
3. What does the Little Tower ask of Gareth Bryne and what is his response?
4. Describe the interaction between Nynaeve and Uno.
5. How does Mat help in the planning of the battle against the Shaido and what are Rand and Lan's reactions?
6. What do Nynaeve and Elayne tell the sisters in Salidar and what is their response?
7. What is the beginning of Mat's army (later to be called the Red Hand)?
8. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
9. Describe the conversation and interaction between Hadnan Kadere and Isendre.
10. How does Mat end up killing Couladin?
This section contains 1,300 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)