|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What favor does Nynaeve ask of Masema?
(b) To help them get on a boat to go South.
(c) To kill Galad.
(d) To find Rand and get his help.
2. What does the Shienaran who is watching the circus have to do with Nynaeve?
(b) He is good friends with Perin.
(c) He is good friends with Lan.
(d) He traveled with her and Rand and fought at the battle of Falme.
3. What message does Rand send to Cairhien?
(a) To set fire to the city so there will be nothing for the Shaido.
(b) To surrender to Couladin so there will be no more bloodshed.
(c) He decides not to send a message in case it were to be intercepted.
(d) To hold on as he is on the way.
4. What does Nynaeve want to do?
(a) See if she can leave to find Lan.
(b) Find Rand.
(c) Search out Moiraine.
(d) See if she can reverse stilling.
5. What does Valan Luca tell Nynaeve?
(a) That he wants to return all the money he accepted from the group.
(b) That he loves her and wishes to marry her.
(c) That he wants to go with them.
(d) That she must remove the curse she put on his circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Galad offer to get Nynaeve and the others?
2. What does Rand refute?
3. What does the note to Kadere say?
4. What does Aviendha keep Rand from doing?
5. Why are Nynaeve and her group fleeing Samara?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the nobles of Cairhien ask of Rand and what is Rand's response?
2. What is the beginning of Mat's army (later to be called the Red Hand)?
3. What does Moiraine give Rand?
4. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
5. How does Brigitte come to be Elayne's warder?
6. What do Nynaeve and Galad talk about?
7. How does Moghedien come to be Nynaeve's captive?
8. Describe the conversation and interaction between Hadnan Kadere and Isendre.
9. Describe three of the refugees that make their way onto the boat with Elayne's group.
10. What does the Little Tower ask of Gareth Bryne and what is his response?
This section contains 1,096 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)