|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nynaeve want to do?
(a) Find Rand.
(b) See if she can leave to find Lan.
(c) See if she can reverse stilling.
(d) Search out Moiraine.
2. At what are Rand and Aviendha unsuccessful?
(a) Convincing the wolves they are friends.
(b) Convincing the Seanchan they are friends.
(c) Removing an a'dam.
(d) Keeping one wolf from coming through the gateway.
3. What has Asmodean hidden from sight?
(b) The dragon sword.
(c) The gateway.
(d) The sword of Laman.
4. What is Nynaeve doing during the show?
(b) Talking with Birgitte.
(c) Watching Elayne and Juilin walk the tightrope.
(d) Creating medical packs.
5. Who is waiting in Rand's chambers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that Elayne confesses?
2. What does Kadere do to silence Isendre?
3. Who does Galad want Elayne to avoid?
4. What banner does Rand order raised over Cairhien?
5. What does Rand refute?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mat end up fighting the Shaido?
2. What do the nobles of Cairhien ask of Rand and what is Rand's response?
3. Describe the interaction between Nynaeve and Uno.
4. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
5. What does Valan Luca's group find when they camp on the border between Amadicia and Ghealdan?
6. How does Brigitte come out of Tel'Aran'Rhiod into the physical world?
7. Who is Masema and why does Uno take Nynaeve to see him?
8. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
9. How does Mat help in the planning of the battle against the Shaido and what are Rand and Lan's reactions?
10. Why is Lanfear irate and what happens as a result?
This section contains 1,346 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)