|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nynaeve tell the sisters about Moghedien?
(a) That Moghedien is traveling incognito.
(b) That Moghedien can travel in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(c) That Moghedien and other Forsaken are setting a trap for Rand.
2. Where does Nynaeve search for Moghedien in the flesh?
3. Why does Aviendha create a doorway into an icy country?
(a) To seek help with the oracle there.
(b) To send a drakhar there.
(c) To escape in panic when Rand finds her naked.
(d) To see if her powers would work there.
4. What secret does Elayne hold back?
(a) Birgitte's identity.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) That she is leaving to go find Rand.
(d) She holds back nothing.
5. Why do Rand and Aviendha make their way back to the gateway?
(a) Neither of them knows for certain how to make another.
(b) They are being pursued by wolves.
(c) Elayne is going to be worried.
(d) Elayne is going to be jealous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to see Rand?
2. Who does Galad want Elayne to avoid?
3. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
4. What is one thing that Elayne confesses?
5. What happens as the gateway closes?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Nynaeve learn that Uno is still alive and in the same town as they are?
2. How does Moghedien come to be Nynaeve's captive?
3. What does the Little Tower ask of Gareth Bryne and what is his response?
4. Describe three of the refugees that make their way onto the boat with Elayne's group.
5. What does Min share with Elayne about Rand from one of Min's visions that involves Min and Elayne? What is Elayne's response?
6. How does Brigitte come out of Tel'Aran'Rhiod into the physical world?
7. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
8. What does Elayne finally tell Thom and Juilin after she has bonded Brigitte?
9. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
10. What does Davram Bashere want and what is Rand's response?
This section contains 1,167 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)