|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rand kill the Forsaken he is fighting?
(b) He is unable to kill him, but does capture him.
(c) His dagger from Shadar Logarth.
2. Who does Rand find alive after walking out of the palace?
(a) Aviendha, Mat and Asmodean.
(b) Only Aviendha; Mat and Asmodean are dead.
(c) Mat is the only one he finds alive.
(d) Asmodean is dead, but he finds Aviendha and Mat.
3. Upon what does Rand stand to view the situation at Cairhien?
(a) A huge oak tree.
(b) Two observation platforms.
(c) A tall hill.
(d) A tower in the castle.
4. Why is Elayne angry at Nynaeve?
(a) For telling Thom about Elayne's pregnancy.
(b) For dealing with Galad.
(c) For getting Brigitte in trouble.
(d) For not wanting to go back to the White Tower.
5. What does Galad offer to get Nynaeve and the others?
(a) A boat.
(b) A ter'angreal that is missing.
(c) A writ of safe passage.
(d) Some money for traveling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What secret does Elayne hold back?
2. Where does Valan Luca's circus perform?
3. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
4. Why does Masema say Nynaeve is blessed?
5. Upon what river bank is Valan's show parked?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)