|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to some Maidens of the Spear guarding Rand's observation point?
(a) They are rendered helpless by magic.
(b) They are killed.
(d) They turn traitor.
2. What is laid out on the floor?
(c) Several meals.
(d) Armor and a sword.
3. With whom does Rand duel in Caemlyn?
4. What does the Shienaran who is watching the circus have to do with Nynaeve?
(a) He is good friends with Lan.
(c) He traveled with her and Rand and fought at the battle of Falme.
(d) He is good friends with Perin.
5. How does Rand kill the Forsaken he is fighting?
(a) He is unable to kill him, but does capture him.
(d) His dagger from Shadar Logarth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what does Rand stand to view the situation at Cairhien?
2. What does Gareth ask for in return for his aid?
3. What is Nynaeve doing during the show?
4. What happens as the gateway closes?
5. With whom is Isendre sleeping?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
2. What does the Little Tower ask of Gareth Bryne and what is his response?
3. How does Moghedien come to be Nynaeve's captive?
4. What does Uno offer Nynaeve and what is her response?
5. Describe the interaction between Nynaeve and Uno.
6. What does Moiraine give Rand?
7. What do Nynaeve and Elayne tell the sisters in Salidar and what is their response?
8. What do Nynaeve and Galad talk about?
9. What does Min share with Elayne about Rand from one of Min's visions that involves Min and Elayne? What is Elayne's response?
10. Who is Masema and why does Uno take Nynaeve to see him?
This section contains 1,103 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)