|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
(a) She knows Rand will stop using balefire.
(b) She knew her fate.
(c) She wants Rand to rule Cairhien.
(d) Nothing for Rand--the letter is for Siuan.
2. Who is waiting in Rand's chambers?
3. What happens to some Maidens of the Spear guarding Rand's observation point?
(a) They turn traitor.
(b) They are killed.
(c) They are rendered helpless by magic.
4. Who is Hadnan Kadere assigned to watch?
(a) Natael only.
(d) Rand and Natael.
5. Who exclaims about Elayne's beauty?
(c) One of the Forsaken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Elayne and Nynaeve do on the boat?
2. What banner does Rand order raised over Cairhien?
3. Who are Talmanes and Nalesean?
4. What did Brigitte not believe about Elayne until they are on the boat?
5. What is the state of Cairhien when Rand arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
2. How does Brigitte come out of Tel'Aran'Rhiod into the physical world?
3. How does Mat end up fighting the Shaido?
4. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
5. How does Mat end up killing Couladin?
6. Describe three of the refugees that make their way onto the boat with Elayne's group.
7. What does Davram Bashere want and what is Rand's response?
8. What does Uno offer Nynaeve and what is her response?
9. How does Rand end up adding more to his list of women who have been killed around him or because of him?
10. What does Moiraine give Rand?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)