|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hadnan Kadere assigned to watch?
(b) Rand and Natael.
(c) Natael only.
2. Who is holding a boat for Nynaeve and her group?
(a) Captain Agni Neres.
(b) Captain Bowles.
(d) No one.
3. Who wants to see Rand?
4. What does Gareth ask for in return for his aid?
(a) Leane as his servant.
(b) Help for Andor.
(c) To retain command and for Siuan to serve him.
(d) Retirement pension.
5. Who is Nicola?
(a) An older woman with two young sons.
(b) An Aes Sedai of the black ajah.
(c) A young woman whose fiancé was killed in the fighting.
(d) An Aes Sedai of the yellow ajah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing that Elayne confesses?
2. Why does Aviendha upbraid Rand?
3. What does Melindhra tell Mat as she is dying?
4. Who does Mat find in Rand's tent?
5. Who does Galad want Elayne to avoid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Davram Bashere want and what is Rand's response?
2. What do the nobles of Cairhien ask of Rand and what is Rand's response?
3. What does Valan Luca's group find when they camp on the border between Amadicia and Ghealdan?
4. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
5. What does Uno offer Nynaeve and what is her response?
6. Describe the interaction between Nynaeve and Uno.
7. What do Nynaeve and Elayne tell the sisters in Salidar and what is their response?
8. How does Rand end up adding more to his list of women who have been killed around him or because of him?
9. What does Min share with Elayne about Rand from one of Min's visions that involves Min and Elayne? What is Elayne's response?
10. Describe the conversation and interaction between Hadnan Kadere and Isendre.
This section contains 1,132 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)