|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moiraine have to do quickly?
(a) Save Lan from his serious battle injuries.
(b) Take over the rule of Cairhien.
(c) Dispatch Lanfear.
(d) Heal Rand to keep him alive.
2. What does Elayne force the captain of the boat to do?
(a) Set fire to the other boats at the dock.
(b) Dump his smuggling goods and take on women and children fleeing the fighting.
(c) Leave before the rest of the merchant's goods can be loaded.
(d) Stay until Galad gets there.
3. Where does the boat take Nynaeve and the rest of the group?
4. Who does Mat kill?
(a) A Myrdraael.
(c) Padan Fain.
5. Who does Mat find in Rand's tent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Galad promise Nynaeve?
2. What has Asmodean hidden from sight?
3. What does Aviendha keep Rand from doing?
4. What do Elayne and Nynaeve do on the boat?
5. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
2. What do Nynaeve and Elayne tell the sisters in Salidar and what is their response?
3. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
4. How does Rand end up adding more to his list of women who have been killed around him or because of him?
5. What do the nobles of Cairhien ask of Rand and what is Rand's response?
6. What does Davram Bashere want and what is Rand's response?
7. How does Mat help in the planning of the battle against the Shaido and what are Rand and Lan's reactions?
8. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
9. What does Moiraine give Rand?
10. Describe the interaction between Nynaeve and Uno.
This section contains 1,249 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)