|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blocks Liandrin from the One Power?
2. How does Rand kill the Forsaken he is fighting?
(a) His dagger from Shadar Logarth.
(d) He is unable to kill him, but does capture him.
3. Who does Galad want Elayne to avoid?
4. What group is camped on the river also?
(b) Aes Sedai from the Black Ajah.
(d) Aes Sedai from the Blue Ajah.
5. What does Elayne tell Thom and Juilin?
(a) About her mother who has gone missing.
(b) About meeting Birgitte in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(c) About her and Rand's secret engagement.
(d) About everything that happened in Tanchico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon what river bank is Valan's show parked?
2. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
3. What secret does Elayne hold back?
4. Why is Lanfear irate?
5. What does Rand refute?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mat end up fighting the Shaido?
2. What does Uno offer Nynaeve and what is her response?
3. What does Moiraine give Rand?
4. What do Nynaeve and Elayne tell the sisters in Salidar and what is their response?
5. Describe the conversation and interaction between Hadnan Kadere and Isendre.
6. What is the beginning of Mat's army (later to be called the Red Hand)?
7. What does Min share with Elayne about Rand from one of Min's visions that involves Min and Elayne? What is Elayne's response?
8. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
9. How does Brigitte come out of Tel'Aran'Rhiod into the physical world?
10. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
This section contains 1,211 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)