|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elayne bond Birgitte as a Warder?
(a) To heal her because she is dying.
(b) To show the White Tower that fate is on her side.
(c) To see if she can do so.
(d) To have a female warder.
2. What does Min tell Siuan?
(a) That Siuan and Bryne must stay close or both will die.
(b) That Siuan must assume the Amyrlin seat.
(c) That Bryne is the key to reuniting the towers.
(d) That Siuan must not assume the Amyrlin seat.
3. What does Valan Luca tell Nynaeve?
(a) That he wants to go with them.
(b) That he loves her and wishes to marry her.
(c) That he wants to return all the money he accepted from the group.
(d) That she must remove the curse she put on his circus.
4. Where does Moiraine force Lanfear?
(a) Into the water.
(b) Into a sword point.
(c) Through the twisted doorway of a ter'angreal.
(d) Away from Rand.
5. What did Brigitte not believe about Elayne until they are on the boat?
(a) That she is a noblewoman.
(b) That she knows Elaida.
(c) That she is the daughter-heir of Andor.
(d) That she is Aes Sedai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elayne tell Birgitte when Birgitte awakes?
2. What does Mat try to convince himself to do?
3. What does Aviendha do?
4. Who is holding a boat for Nynaeve and her group?
5. Why does Aviendha create a doorway into an icy country?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Masema and why does Uno take Nynaeve to see him?
2. Describe the interaction between Nynaeve and Uno.
3. Describe three of the refugees that make their way onto the boat with Elayne's group.
4. What does Moiraine give Rand?
5. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
6. What do the nobles of Cairhien ask of Rand and what is Rand's response?
7. What does Valan Luca's group find when they camp on the border between Amadicia and Ghealdan?
8. What does Davram Bashere want and what is Rand's response?
9. How is Rand received in Cairhien?
10. How does Rand end up adding more to his list of women who have been killed around him or because of him?
This section contains 1,129 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)