|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Galad promise Nynaeve?
(a) He will not turn them in.
(b) He is unable to make any promises because of being a Whitecloak.
(c) He will tell Elaida he cannot find them.
(d) He will protect Elayne under whatever rules she decides.
2. What does Mat tell Lan?
(a) That Perrin is nearby.
(b) How to improve the battle plans.
(c) That Rand will die if Rand goes into the actual battle.
(d) That Nynaeve is nearby.
3. Who does Mat find in Rand's tent?
4. Why does Aviendha upbraid Rand?
(a) For not resting before going into Cairhien.
(b) For trusting Natale.
(c) For nearing killing himself in battle.
(d) For not listening to Mat's battle suggestions.
5. Who is waiting in Rand's chambers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is laid out on the floor?
2. What does Mat do as he is leaving Cairhien?
3. Who exclaims about Elayne's beauty?
4. Why do Rand and Aviendha make their way back to the gateway?
5. What does Melindhra tell Mat as she is dying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
2. Describe the interaction between Nynaeve and Uno.
3. Describe three of the refugees that make their way onto the boat with Elayne's group.
4. What does Uno offer Nynaeve and what is her response?
5. How does Mat end up killing Couladin?
6. What do Nynaeve and Galad talk about?
7. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
8. What do Nynaeve and Elayne tell the sisters in Salidar and what is their response?
9. How is Rand received in Cairhien?
10. Who is Masema and why does Uno take Nynaeve to see him?
This section contains 1,149 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)