|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Elayne angry at Nynaeve?
(a) For getting Brigitte in trouble.
(b) For dealing with Galad.
(c) For not wanting to go back to the White Tower.
(d) For telling Thom about Elayne's pregnancy.
2. What does Moiraine have to do quickly?
(a) Save Lan from his serious battle injuries.
(b) Take over the rule of Cairhien.
(c) Heal Rand to keep him alive.
(d) Dispatch Lanfear.
3. Upon what does Rand stand to view the situation at Cairhien?
(a) A huge oak tree.
(b) A tower in the castle.
(c) Two observation platforms.
(d) A tall hill.
4. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
(a) She knows Rand will stop using balefire.
(b) Nothing for Rand--the letter is for Siuan.
(c) She knew her fate.
(d) She wants Rand to rule Cairhien.
5. What did Brigitte not believe about Elayne until they are on the boat?
(a) That she is Aes Sedai.
(b) That she is a noblewoman.
(c) That she knows Elaida.
(d) That she is the daughter-heir of Andor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Cairhien when Rand arrives?
2. Where does Moiraine force Lanfear?
3. What has Kin Tovere built Rand?
4. Who is Masema?
5. Who rides into Rand's camp when they are near Eianrod?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Rand end up adding more to his list of women who have been killed around him or because of him?
2. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
3. How does Mat end up killing Couladin?
4. What does Min share with Elayne about Rand from one of Min's visions that involves Min and Elayne? What is Elayne's response?
5. What does Uno offer Nynaeve and what is her response?
6. Who is Masema and why does Uno take Nynaeve to see him?
7. What does Elayne finally tell Thom and Juilin after she has bonded Brigitte?
8. Describe the conversation and interaction between Hadnan Kadere and Isendre.
9. How does Nynaeve learn that Uno is still alive and in the same town as they are?
10. How does Mat end up fighting the Shaido?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)