|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Isendre sleeping?
2. What does the note to Kadere say?
(a) That he must kill Landfear.
(b) That there are other Darkfriends nearby.
(c) That he must kill Rand within two days.
(d) That he must leave Rand's group.
3. What do the Aes Sedai in Salidar ask Gareth Bryne?
(a) To release Siuan from her oath.
(b) To release Leane from her oath so she can sneak into the White Tower as a servant.
(c) To release Min from her oath so she can travel to join Rand.
(d) To raise and lead an army against Elaida.
4. What does Elayne tell Thom and Juilin?
(a) About her mother who has gone missing.
(b) About meeting Birgitte in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(c) About everything that happened in Tanchico.
(d) About her and Rand's secret engagement.
5. What does Min tell Siuan?
(a) That Siuan and Bryne must stay close or both will die.
(b) That Bryne is the key to reuniting the towers.
(c) That Siuan must assume the Amyrlin seat.
(d) That Siuan must not assume the Amyrlin seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mat try to convince himself to do?
2. Who is responsible for the collapse of Rand's observation spot?
3. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
4. What happens to some Maidens of the Spear guarding Rand's observation point?
5. What is Nynaeve doing during the show?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Min share with Elayne about Rand from one of Min's visions that involves Min and Elayne? What is Elayne's response?
2. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
3. How does Brigitte come out of Tel'Aran'Rhiod into the physical world?
4. What do Nynaeve and Galad talk about?
5. What does Moiraine give Rand?
6. How does Mat help in the planning of the battle against the Shaido and what are Rand and Lan's reactions?
7. What does the Little Tower ask of Gareth Bryne and what is his response?
8. Describe the interaction between Nynaeve and Uno.
9. How does Brigitte come to be Elayne's warder?
10. How does Nynaeve learn that Uno is still alive and in the same town as they are?
This section contains 1,108 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)