|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand give Aviendha as a thank you gift?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A pearl-handled knife.
(d) A ring.
2. Who did Elaida set up as a false dragon?
(c) No one.
3. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
(a) Because of being stilled.
(b) Because they were young when they started using their power and so stayed young.
(c) They have magically altered their appearance.
(d) A curse from the Black Aljah.
4. Why does Egwene upbraid Nynaeve?
(a) For being careless in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(b) For not returning to the White Tower.
(c) For telling Rand what to do.
(d) For keeping Elayne out of Andor.
5. Where does Nynaeve say she is going?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elayne's brother want her to go?
2. Where does Rand lead the Aiel?
3. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
4. Where does Gareth intend to pursue Siuan?
5. What does Rand feel the approach of as he is about to sleep?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in Tel'Aran'Rhoid after Elayne leaves and who observes Egwene?
2. What happens to Nynaeve and Elayne and why?
3. What is the sickness that has overcome many of the Aiel?
4. What does Queen Morgase realize and then what does she do about it?
5. Describe Aviendha.
6. What does the High Lady Alteima of Tear learn about Queen Morgase?
7. Describe the situation about the gift exchange between Rand and Aviendha.
8. Describe the meeting between some of the Black Ajah and Moghedien.
9. Describe the attack from the Shadowspawn.
10. Who attacks Aviendha and Rand and how do the Maidens of the Shield respond?
This section contains 1,169 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)