|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Wise Ones' response to Moiraine's plea?
(a) They want a better alternative plan.
(b) They refuse to meet with Moiraine and hear her request.
(c) They say they will consider it.
(d) They refuse her request.
2. The taking of non-Aiel violates the principles of what?
(b) The Aiel convention treaty.
(d) The code of the followers of the leaf.
3. How does Rand destroy the darkhounds?
(a) With balefire.
(b) With saidin.
(c) With Callandor.
(d) With a torch.
4. What has descended over the Borderlands and the Blight?
(a) A strange blue light.
(b) A thick, cold fog.
(c) A swarm of locusts.
(d) A strange calm.
5. Why does Egwene upbraid Nynaeve?
(a) For telling Rand what to do.
(b) For keeping Elayne out of Andor.
(c) For being careless in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(d) For not returning to the White Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Aviendha chase the servant from Rand's room?
2. What does Elaida say is the most important task to accomplish?
3. What surprises Moghedien?
4. What have some of the Aiel done?
5. Who has been made a servant by the Maidens?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain arrive at and what happens when they encounter a group of Aes Sedai?
2. Describe the situation about the gift exchange between Rand and Aviendha.
3. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
4. What does Elaida learn as she meets with her inner circle of advisers?
5. What does Moiraine ask of Rand and why?
6. Who does Nynaeve meet in Tel'Aran'Rhoid and what does Nynaeve ask of this person?
7. Where are Siuan, Leane and Min when Siuan gets an important message and what is the message?
8. What do the Shaido do in Taien and how do they violate ji'e'toh?
9. What does Gareth Bryne learn when he arrives in Lugard and what does he decide to do?
10. What does Aviendha give Rand and what is the history of the gift?
This section contains 1,023 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)