|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aviendha give Rand?
(a) A dragon buckle.
(b) A scabbard.
(c) An earring.
(d) A bracelet.
2. What does Rand feel the approach of as he is about to sleep?
3. The taking of non-Aiel violates the principles of what?
(b) The Aiel convention treaty.
(d) The code of the followers of the leaf.
4. Where does Rand lead the Aiel?
(a) Deeper into the Waste.
(b) Into Falme.
(c) Through Kinslayer's Dagger.
(d) Into Andor.
5. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
(a) Convincing Moiraine that Egwene does not need to go to the White Tower.
(b) Using a ter'angreal.
(c) Finding Nynaeve's or Elayne's dreams in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
(d) Using saidar in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Nynaeve and Elayne stop talking?
2. Why does Elayne say she needs to sneak out of town?
3. What does Rand recognize about Aviendha's gift?
4. What are the captives of Aiel called?
5. Who helps the three women escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how Elayne, Nynave, Thom, and Juilin find a safe means to travel.
2. What does Queen Morgase realize and then what does she do about it?
3. What happens in Tel'Aran'Rhoid after Elayne leaves and who observes Egwene?
4. What happens to Nynaeve and Elayne and why?
5. What do the Shaido do in Taien and how do they violate ji'e'toh?
6. What does Elaida learn as she meets with her inner circle of advisers?
7. What does Aviendha give Rand and what is the history of the gift?
8. Describe the meeting between some of the Black Ajah and Moghedien.
9. What do Siuan, Leane and the Aes Sedai discuss after they are satisfied they are speaking with Siuan and Leane?
10. What does Moiraine ask of Rand and why?
This section contains 1,328 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)