|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is encrusted with gems?
(a) A mail jacket.
(b) The dragon bracelet.
(c) The sword of Laman.
(d) The dagger set.
2. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
(a) Using a ter'angreal.
(b) Convincing Moiraine that Egwene does not need to go to the White Tower.
(c) Finding Nynaeve's or Elayne's dreams in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
(d) Using saidar in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
3. Who helps the three women escape?
(a) Rand al'Thor.
4. Where does Rand go after sensing the approach?
(a) Under the covers.
(c) Upstairs to an empty chamber.
(d) To Moiraine's tent.
5. Who protests the Wise One's command to Aviendha?
(a) Just Aviendha.
(b) Both Egwene and Aviendha.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
2. Who has bewitched Queen Morgase?
3. Why do the Wise Ones command Aviendha to sleep in Rand's room?
4. Where does Elayne's brother want her to go?
5. Why does the message from the apothecary owner make no sense to Elayne and Nynaeve?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who attacks Aviendha and Rand and how do the Maidens of the Shield respond?
2. How does Egwene and Nynaeve obtain information about Elaida's actions?
3. What do Siuan, Leane and the Aes Sedai discuss after they are satisfied they are speaking with Siuan and Leane?
4. What happens to Nynaeve and Elayne and why?
5. What do the readers learn about the forsaken in the Prologue?
6. What is the sickness that has overcome many of the Aiel?
7. What does the High Lady Alteima of Tear learn about Queen Morgase?
8. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
9. Describe Elaida do Avriny a'Roihan.
10. Where do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain arrive at and what happens when they encounter a group of Aes Sedai?
This section contains 1,105 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)