|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand feel the approach of as he is about to sleep?
2. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
3. How do the Aes Sedai leaders ascertain that Siuan and Leane are who they say they are?
(a) They torture them.
(b) They recognize them.
(c) They grill them with questions.
(d) They use magic.
4. What is Mat considering doing?
(a) Following Elayne to Caemlyn.
(b) Marrying Aviendha.
(c) Marrying Melindhra.
(d) Leaving with the wagons on their trip to Tar Valon.
5. How many forsaken has Rand killed or captured?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
2. Why does Aviendha give Rand another gift?
3. How does Rand destroy the darkhounds?
4. What does Mat have to do in order for Moiraine to heal him?
5. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Elayne demonstrate her compassion and potential as the next queen of Andor when they are leaving a boat out of Samara?
2. How does Egwene and Nynaeve obtain information about Elaida's actions?
3. Who does Egwene see Elayne talking with and why can't Elayne tell Egwene the person's name?
4. What does Davram Bashere want and what is Rand's response?
5. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
6. How does Mat help in the planning of the battle against the Shaido and what are Rand and Lan's reactions?
7. What do Nynaeve and Elayne tell the sisters in Salidar and what is their response?
8. Where are Siuan, Leane and Min when Siuan gets an important message and what is the message?
9. Who does Elayne meet in the common room of the inn; what does he want and what does Elayne do?
10. What do the Wise Ones order Aviendha to do and what is her reaction?
This section contains 1,222 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)