|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the apothecary owner give Nynaeve and Elayne?
2. How does Rand destroy the darkhounds?
(a) With a torch.
(b) With saidin.
(c) With balefire.
(d) With Callandor.
3. Who is attacking Mat?
(a) Six blackfriends.
(b) No one.
(c) Three darkhounds.
(d) Some black Aljah.
4. What does Elayne believe about the apothecary owner?
(a) That she is undercover for Siuan.
(b) That she works for Elaida.
(c) That she is a darkfriend.
(d) That she has good intentions.
5. What gift does Aviendha give Rand?
(a) A dagger set from Sador Logorth from before its curse.
(b) The sword of truth.
(c) A dragon bracelet.
(d) The sword of Laman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What have some of the Aiel done?
2. What does Bryne decide to do?
3. What does Morgase realize?
4. Who is deposed in Tanchico?
5. What surprises Moghedien?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Egwene see Elayne talking with and why can't Elayne tell Egwene the person's name?
2. What happens to Nynaeve and Elayne and why?
3. Where do Nynaeve and Elayne receive a message from the White Tower and what do they think about it?
4. Describe the attack from the Shadowspawn.
5. Who attacks Aviendha and Rand and how do the Maidens of the Shield respond?
6. What does Gareth Bryne learn when he arrives in Lugard and what does he decide to do?
7. What does Aviendha give Rand and what is the history of the gift?
8. What does Moiraine ask of Rand and why?
9. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
10. What do the readers learn about the forsaken in the Prologue?
This section contains 1,155 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)