|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the Wise Ones command Aviendha to sleep in Rand's room?
(a) To seduce him into marriage.
(b) To teach Rand.
(c) To learn of his intentions.
(d) To protect Rand.
2. What is Elayne pretending to be?
(a) A washerwoman.
(b) A noblewoman.
(c) A fireworks creator.
(d) A circus performer.
3. What does Aviendha give Rand?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A dragon buckle.
(c) An earring.
(d) A scabbard.
4. Who is Rand pursuing?
(a) No one.
(b) Couladin and the Shaido.
(c) Several of the Foresaken.
(d) The Black Aljah.
5. Where does Nynaeve say she is going?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened in Two Rivers that concerns Tallanvor?
2. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
3. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
4. Why are Lean and Siuan not recognized by leaders of the Aes Sedai faction that split from the Tower?
5. Who is Elayne talking with in Tel'Aran'Rhoid?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Egwene see Elayne talking with and why can't Elayne tell Egwene the person's name?
2. What does Elaida learn as she meets with her inner circle of advisers?
3. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
4. What does the High Lady Alteima of Tear learn about Queen Morgase?
5. What happens that gets Suian, Leane, and Min in trouble?
6. What does Aviendha give Rand and what is the history of the gift?
7. What happens to Nynaeve and Elayne and why?
8. Describe Aviendha.
9. Where do Nynaeve and Elayne receive a message from the White Tower and what do they think about it?
10. Describe the situation about the gift exchange between Rand and Aviendha.
This section contains 1,128 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)