|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Elaida ordered arrested and brought to the White Tower for treason?
2. What does Aviendha give Rand?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A dragon buckle.
(c) A scabbard.
(d) An earring.
3. What does Morgase realize?
(a) That she must challenge Gaebril.
(b) That misses her daughter and wants her to come home.
(c) That she does not want to be queen any longer.
(d) That she has been under Gaebril's spell.
4. Who does Nynaeve meet in Tel'Aran'Rhoid before meeting with Egwene?
(c) One of the Black Ajah.
5. What creatures attack Rand and Aviendha?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Elayne impress Luca?
2. Who has bewitched Queen Morgase?
3. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
4. What is the "Sickness"?
5. What is Elayne pretending to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the sickness that has overcome many of the Aiel?
2. What disguises have Elayne, Nynaeve, Juilin and Thom adopted and who does it seem to fool?
3. What happens to Nynaeve and Elayne and why?
4. What happens when Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin and Thom ride out of Tarabon?
5. Who does Egwene see Elayne talking with and why can't Elayne tell Egwene the person's name?
6. What does Queen Morgase realize and then what does she do about it?
7. Describe the situation about the gift exchange between Rand and Aviendha.
8. Describe how Elayne, Nynave, Thom, and Juilin find a safe means to travel.
9. What does Moiraine ask of Rand and why?
10. What do the readers learn about the forsaken in the Prologue?
This section contains 1,052 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)