|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the woman named Gyldin actually?
2. Why does Elayne say she needs to sneak out of town?
(a) Her brother will not let her go otherwise.
(b) She does not say why.
(c) She is wanted by her mother.
(d) She is wanted by the White Tower.
3. What does the apothecary owner give Nynaeve and Elayne?
4. Who runs the apothecary?
(a) A sister from the blue aljah.
(b) A sister from the black aljah.
(c) Ronde Macura.
(d) A sister from the yellow aljah.
5. What town do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom camp near that night?
(c) Tar Valon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Elaida set up as a false dragon?
2. Why does the message from the apothecary owner make no sense to Elayne and Nynaeve?
3. What are the captives of Aiel called?
4. Who is deposed in Tanchico?
5. What is encrusted with gems?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
2. What do Nynaeve and Galad talk about?
3. What does Moiraine ask of Rand and why?
4. What does Queen Morgase realize and then what does she do about it?
5. What is the beginning of Mat's army (later to be called the Red Hand)?
6. What does Uno offer Nynaeve and what is her response?
7. What does Min share with Elayne about Rand from one of Min's visions that involves Min and Elayne? What is Elayne's response?
8. How does Brigitte come out of Tel'Aran'Rhiod into the physical world?
9. Who is Masema and why does Uno take Nynaeve to see him?
10. Describe Aviendha.
This section contains 1,140 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)