|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gyldin tell Liandrin and four other black ajah to find?
(a) A missing ter'angreal.
(c) Rand al'Thor.
(d) The male a'dam.
2. Who is attacking Mat?
(a) No one.
(b) Six blackfriends.
(c) Some black Aljah.
(d) Three darkhounds.
3. What are the captives of Aiel called?
(a) They have no name.
4. What message does Siuan receive from Mistress Tharne?
(a) Sallie Daera.
(b) All Aes Sedai continue on their missions.
(c) All Aes Sedai return to the Tower.
5. What is Couladin doing at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Coming to Rand to offer his allegience.
(b) Moving futher into the Waste.
(c) Leading his Aiel into Cairhein.
(d) Invading Tear.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom do Egwene, Aviendha, and Moiraine meet?
2. What is Nynaeve posing as?
3. How do the Aes Sedai leaders ascertain that Siuan and Leane are who they say they are?
4. What is Mat considering doing?
5. What do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain find near the border of Amadicia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
2. What happens in Tel'Aran'Rhoid after Elayne leaves and who observes Egwene?
3. What disguises have Elayne, Nynaeve, Juilin and Thom adopted and who does it seem to fool?
4. What is the sickness that has overcome many of the Aiel?
5. Who does Egwene see Elayne talking with and why can't Elayne tell Egwene the person's name?
6. Why are the Maidens of the Shield carrying dolls?
7. Who does Elayne meet in the common room of the inn; what does he want and what does Elayne do?
8. Describe Elaida do Avriny a'Roihan.
9. Describe the meeting between some of the Black Ajah and Moghedien.
10. Describe the situation about the gift exchange between Rand and Aviendha.
This section contains 953 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)