|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Egwene in Tel'Aran'Rhoid after Elayne leaves?
(a) She is attacked by Lanfear.
(b) She is nearly pulled into a fantasy about Gawyn.
(c) She travels to the White Tower.
(d) She meets Siuan.
2. Where is the circus traveling?
(a) To Tanchico.
(b) To Tear.
(c) To the Waste.
(d) Through Amadicia to Altara and beyond.
3. What are Juilin and Thom posing as?
(b) Soldiers of fortune.
4. Who did Elaida set up as a false dragon?
(a) No one.
5. What does Morgase realize?
(a) That she has been under Gaebril's spell.
(b) That she does not want to be queen any longer.
(c) That she must challenge Gaebril.
(d) That misses her daughter and wants her to come home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Elayne tell Egwene who the woman is?
2. What gift does Aviendha give Rand?
3. What is the person wearing that approaches Elayne in the inn?
4. Who helps the three women escape?
5. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the situation about the gift exchange between Rand and Aviendha.
2. Describe the attack from the Shadowspawn.
3. Where do Nynaeve and Elayne receive a message from the White Tower and what do they think about it?
4. Describe Elaida do Avriny a'Roihan.
5. What happens to Nynaeve and Elayne and why?
6. What do the Shaido do in Taien and how do they violate ji'e'toh?
7. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
8. Describe how Elayne, Nynave, Thom, and Juilin find a safe means to travel.
9. What do the readers learn about the forsaken in the Prologue?
10. What happens that gets Suian, Leane, and Min in trouble?
This section contains 1,113 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)