|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nynaeve posing as?
(a) A scholar.
(b) A juggler.
(c) A maid.
(d) A apprentice candlemaker.
2. What town do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom camp near that night?
(c) Tar Valon.
3. What has descended over the Borderlands and the Blight?
(a) A swarm of locusts.
(b) A strange calm.
(c) A strange blue light.
(d) A thick, cold fog.
4. With whom does Elaida meet?
(a) Her inner circle of advisors.
(c) Siuan Sanche.
(d) Rand al'Thor.
5. Why do the Wise Ones command Aviendha to sleep in Rand's room?
(a) To teach Rand.
(b) To seduce him into marriage.
(c) To learn of his intentions.
(d) To protect Rand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
2. Why does Aviendha give Rand another gift?
3. What does Moiraine want Rand to forgo?
4. How does Rand destroy the darkhounds?
5. Where does Elayne's brother want her to go?
Short Essay Questions
1. What disguises have Elayne, Nynaeve, Juilin and Thom adopted and who does it seem to fool?
2. What does Gareth Bryne learn when he arrives in Lugard and what does he decide to do?
3. How is Rand received in Cairhien?
4. What do Nynaeve and Galad talk about?
5. How does Nynaeve learn that Uno is still alive and in the same town as they are?
6. How does Moghedien come to be Nynaeve's captive?
7. What happens to Nynaeve and Elayne and why?
8. What do the readers learn about the forsaken in the Prologue?
9. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
10. What does Moiraine ask of Rand and why?
This section contains 1,034 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)