|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Elaida ordered arrested and brought to the White Tower for treason?
2. Who is Elayne talking with in Tel'Aran'Rhoid?
(d) A golden-haired woman.
3. Why is Moghedien spying on Elayne and Egwene?
(a) To find out where they are.
(b) Hoping one of them will lead her to Nynaeve.
(c) To report back to Rahvin, who is looking for Queen Morgase.
(d) To learn which of the three men from Emond's Field is Rand.
4. Who protests the Wise One's command to Aviendha?
(a) Just Aviendha.
(d) Both Egwene and Aviendha.
5. With whom do Egwene, Aviendha, and Moiraine meet?
(a) The Aiel Wise Ones.
(b) Queen Morgase.
(d) Rand al'Thor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Couladin doing at the end of Chapter 6?
2. Why do Nynaeve and Elayne stop talking?
3. Of what does Nynaeve convince those who stop Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom?
4. What is Mat considering doing?
5. Why does Egwene upbraid Nynaeve?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens that gets Suian, Leane, and Min in trouble?
2. What does Moiraine ask of Rand and why?
3. What does Aviendha give Rand and what is the history of the gift?
4. What do the Wise Ones order Aviendha to do and what is her reaction?
5. Describe the attack from the Shadowspawn.
6. What happens in Tel'Aran'Rhoid after Elayne leaves and who observes Egwene?
7. What do the readers learn about the forsaken in the Prologue?
8. Who does Egwene see Elayne talking with and why can't Elayne tell Egwene the person's name?
9. Who attacks Aviendha and Rand and how do the Maidens of the Shield respond?
10. Who does Nynaeve meet in Tel'Aran'Rhoid and what does Nynaeve ask of this person?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)