|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the Aes Sedai leaders ascertain that Siuan and Leane are who they say they are?
(a) They use magic.
(b) They recognize them.
(c) They grill them with questions.
(d) They torture them.
2. Why does the message from the apothecary owner make no sense to Elayne and Nynaeve?
(a) They do not know of the schism in the tower.
(b) They believe it was left by a black aljah for other darkfriends.
(c) They do not know the code.
(d) It makes sense but they do not intend to obey it.
3. What is encrusted with gems?
(a) A mail jacket.
(b) The sword of Laman.
(c) The dragon bracelet.
(d) The dagger set.
4. What does Rand feel the approach of as he is about to sleep?
5. Who protests the Wise One's command to Aviendha?
(a) Just Aviendha.
(b) Both Egwene and Aviendha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Maidens of the Spear believe the gift means?
2. What is Elayne pretending to be?
3. What creatures attack Rand and Aviendha?
4. What does Nynaeve recognize on an apothecary door?
5. Why is Moghedien spying on Elayne and Egwene?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aviendha give Rand and what is the history of the gift?
2. Why are the Maidens of the Shield carrying dolls?
3. What happens that gets Suian, Leane, and Min in trouble?
4. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
5. What disguises have Elayne, Nynaeve, Juilin and Thom adopted and who does it seem to fool?
6. What do Siuan, Leane and the Aes Sedai discuss after they are satisfied they are speaking with Siuan and Leane?
7. Describe Elaida do Avriny a'Roihan.
8. Where are Siuan, Leane and Min when Siuan gets an important message and what is the message?
9. What do the Shaido do in Taien and how do they violate ji'e'toh?
10. What does Gareth Bryne learn when he arrives in Lugard and what does he decide to do?
This section contains 1,173 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)