|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many forsaken has Rand killed or captured?
2. Why are there warders, Aes Sedai and tower servants where Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into?
(a) There is no one when Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into the area.
(b) They are sent there by Elaida to hold the Western border.
(c) They are searching for Rand al'Thor.
(d) They fled the White Tower in the coup.
3. Who passes judgment on Siuan, Leane and Min about the barn burning?
(b) Queen Morgase.
(c) Gareth Bryne.
(d) Rand al'Thor.
4. What does Elaida say is the most important task to accomplish?
(a) Being ready to fight at Tarmon Gaidon.
(b) Capturing the Aes Sedai who refuse to come to the White Tower.
(c) Reuniting the White Tower.
(d) Capturing Rand al'Thor.
5. Who does Egwene go to tell what she learns in the White Tower?
(c) The Wise Ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is deposed in Tanchico?
2. Who helps the three women escape?
3. What does Rand say the Aiel may take from Cairhien?
4. How do the Aes Sedai leaders ascertain that Siuan and Leane are who they say they are?
5. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
2. What does Gareth Bryne learn when he arrives in Lugard and what does he decide to do?
3. What does the High Lady Alteima of Tear learn about Queen Morgase?
4. What happens when Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin and Thom ride out of Tarabon?
5. Who does Nynaeve meet in Tel'Aran'Rhoid and what does Nynaeve ask of this person?
6. What do the Shaido do in Taien and how do they violate ji'e'toh?
7. Describe the attack from the Shadowspawn.
8. What happens in Tel'Aran'Rhoid after Elayne leaves and who observes Egwene?
9. Where do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain arrive at and what happens when they encounter a group of Aes Sedai?
10. Describe Aviendha.
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)