|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Siuan receive from Mistress Tharne?
(b) Sallie Daera.
(c) All Aes Sedai continue on their missions.
(d) All Aes Sedai return to the Tower.
2. With whom does Elaida meet?
(a) Siuan Sanche.
(b) Her inner circle of advisors.
(d) Rand al'Thor.
3. What does Moiraine want Rand to forgo?
(a) Following the wagons to Two Rivers.
(b) Invading Cairhein with the Aiel.
(c) Allowing the Aiel to come with him to the White Tower.
(d) Going through a very dangerous ter'angreal.
4. What does Aviendha feel about the Maidens' assumption?
(a) She is amused.
(b) She is incensed.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She agrees with them.
5. Who helps the three women escape?
(b) Rand al'Thor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What creatures attack Rand and Aviendha?
2. Who is attacking Mat?
3. Why does Aviendha chase the servant from Rand's room?
4. Who has Elaida ordered arrested and brought to the White Tower for treason?
5. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Davram Bashere want and what is Rand's response?
2. Describe Rand and Aviendha's encounter with the Seanchan.
3. What happens when Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin and Thom ride out of Tarabon?
4. What does Min share with Elayne about Rand from one of Min's visions that involves Min and Elayne? What is Elayne's response?
5. What does Queen Morgase realize and then what does she do about it?
6. What do the Wise Ones order Aviendha to do and what is her reaction?
7. What does Aviendha give Rand and what is the history of the gift?
8. Who attacks Aviendha and Rand and how do the Maidens of the Shield respond?
9. What happens between Rand and Aviendha that creates toh for Aviendha to Elayne?
10. How does Rand end up adding more to his list of women who have been killed around him or because of him?
This section contains 1,230 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)