|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgase realize?
(a) That she does not want to be queen any longer.
(b) That she has been under Gaebril's spell.
(c) That she must challenge Gaebril.
(d) That misses her daughter and wants her to come home.
2. What is the person wearing that approaches Elayne in the inn?
(a) The Whitecloaks.
(b) The formal wear of the Andor royal line.
(c) A gleeman's jacket.
(d) A red jacket with gold buttons.
3. Who does Rand meet with in Rhuidean?
(a) The black Aljah.
(b) The Aiel chiefs that are loyal to him.
(c) Two of the forsaken.
(d) The wise ones.
4. What does Rand feel the approach of as he is about to sleep?
5. Who is Rand pursuing?
(a) The Black Aljah.
(b) No one.
(c) Couladin and the Shaido.
(d) Several of the Foresaken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luca ask of Elayne?
2. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
3. Why can't Elayne tell Egwene who the woman is?
4. What gift does Aviendha give Rand?
5. What surprises Moghedien?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the Wise Ones order Aviendha to do and what is her reaction?
2. Why are the Maidens of the Shield carrying dolls?
3. Who does Rand meet when he returns to his quarters and what does she want?
4. Describe the attack from the Shadowspawn.
5. What does Queen Morgase realize and then what does she do about it?
6. Where do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain arrive at and what happens when they encounter a group of Aes Sedai?
7. What disguises have Elayne, Nynaeve, Juilin and Thom adopted and who does it seem to fool?
8. What is the sickness that has overcome many of the Aiel?
9. Describe the situation about the gift exchange between Rand and Aviendha.
10. What happens that gets Suian, Leane, and Min in trouble?
This section contains 1,082 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)