|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Egwene go to tell what she learns in the White Tower?
(d) The Wise Ones.
2. Who stops Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom on the border of Amadicia?
3. Who has been made a servant by the Maidens?
(a) The Darkfriend Isendre.
4. What are Juilin and Thom posing as?
(b) Soldiers of fortune.
5. What have some of the Aiel done?
(a) Thrown down their weapons and abandoned the Aiel system of honor, ji'e'toh.
(b) Moved further out into the Waste.
(c) Attacked the Stone of Tear.
(d) Killed their wise ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Elayne talking with in Tel'Aran'Rhoid?
2. Why does Aviendha chase the servant from Rand's room?
3. Why are Suian, Leane, and Min being held prisoner?
4. What town do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom camp near that night?
5. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the attack from the Shadowspawn.
2. Why are the Maidens of the Shield carrying dolls?
3. Who does Egwene see Elayne talking with and why can't Elayne tell Egwene the person's name?
4. Describe the situation about the gift exchange between Rand and Aviendha.
5. Where do Nynaeve and Elayne receive a message from the White Tower and what do they think about it?
6. Where do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain arrive at and what happens when they encounter a group of Aes Sedai?
7. What does the High Lady Alteima of Tear learn about Queen Morgase?
8. What do the Wise Ones order Aviendha to do and what is her reaction?
9. What does Queen Morgase realize and then what does she do about it?
10. Describe how Elayne, Nynave, Thom, and Juilin find a safe means to travel.
This section contains 1,091 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)