|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bryne's sentence for the women?
(a) A month in prison.
(b) Two horses.
(c) Thirty lashes.
(d) To work off payment for the barn on his estate.
2. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
3. With whom do Egwene, Aviendha, and Moiraine meet?
(a) The Aiel Wise Ones.
(b) Rand al'Thor.
(d) Queen Morgase.
4. What are Juilin and Thom posing as?
(d) Soldiers of fortune.
5. What message does Siuan receive from Mistress Tharne?
(a) Sallie Daera.
(b) All Aes Sedai continue on their missions.
(d) All Aes Sedai return to the Tower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand meet with in Rhuidean?
2. What does Gyldin tell Liandrin and four other black ajah to find?
3. What does Luca ask of Elayne?
4. Who has bewitched Queen Morgase?
5. Where does Gareth intend to pursue Siuan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Nynaeve and Elayne and why?
2. Where do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain arrive at and what happens when they encounter a group of Aes Sedai?
3. Describe the meeting between some of the Black Ajah and Moghedien.
4. Where are Siuan, Leane and Min when Siuan gets an important message and what is the message?
5. Where do Nynaeve and Elayne receive a message from the White Tower and what do they think about it?
6. What disguises have Elayne, Nynaeve, Juilin and Thom adopted and who does it seem to fool?
7. Describe Aviendha.
8. What does Aviendha give Rand and what is the history of the gift?
9. Who does Egwene see Elayne talking with and why can't Elayne tell Egwene the person's name?
10. What do the readers learn about the forsaken in the Prologue?
This section contains 1,170 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)