|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mat tell Lan?
(a) How to improve the battle plans.
(b) That Perrin is nearby.
(c) That Nynaeve is nearby.
(d) That Rand will die if Rand goes into the actual battle.
2. What does Mat try to convince himself to do?
(a) Slip into the Shaido camp and assassinate Couladin.
(b) Show Rand the best way to lay out the battle.
(c) Take his leave of Rand and journey south.
(d) Take Malindhre to safety.
3. What does Rand refute?
(a) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to the Dark One.
(b) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to her.
(c) That Moiraine holds an important ter'angreal.
(d) That he slept with Aviendha.
4. Why do Rand and Aviendha make their way back to the gateway?
(a) Elayne is going to be worried.
(b) They are being pursued by wolves.
(c) Elayne is going to be jealous.
(d) Neither of them knows for certain how to make another.
5. At what are Rand and Aviendha unsuccessful?
(a) Removing an a'dam.
(b) Convincing the wolves they are friends.
(c) Convincing the Seanchan they are friends.
(d) Keeping one wolf from coming through the gateway.
6. What does Elayne force the captain of the boat to do?
(a) Stay until Galad gets there.
(b) Leave before the rest of the merchant's goods can be loaded.
(c) Set fire to the other boats at the dock.
(d) Dump his smuggling goods and take on women and children fleeing the fighting.
7. Why does Elayne bond Birgitte as a Warder?
(a) To have a female warder.
(b) To show the White Tower that fate is on her side.
(c) To see if she can do so.
(d) To heal her because she is dying.
8. Why does Aviendha upbraid Rand?
(a) For not listening to Mat's battle suggestions.
(b) For trusting Natale.
(c) For nearing killing himself in battle.
(d) For not resting before going into Cairhien.
9. What does Mat do as he is leaving Cairhien?
(a) Kills a Drakhar.
(b) Tells Perrin he does not want to see him anymore.
(c) Leaves his fox medallion with Aviendha for Rand.
(d) Takes command of a unit and leads them into battle.
10. What happens as the gateway closes?
(a) Asmodean rushes through it.
(b) A Seanchan soldier hurls a spear through it.
(c) Moiraine goes through it.
(d) A Wolf jumps through it and is caught halfway.
11. What does Galad promise Nynaeve?
(a) He will not turn them in.
(b) He will protect Elayne under whatever rules she decides.
(c) He is unable to make any promises because of being a Whitecloak.
(d) He will tell Elaida he cannot find them.
12. Where does Nynaeve search for Moghedien in the flesh?
13. Who are Talmanes and Nalesean?
(a) The king and prince of Cairhien.
(b) Two Tarbonian nobles.
(c) Two masters of fireworks.
(d) Two lords who Mat led in the battle.
14. What does Elayne tell Thom and Juilin?
(a) About her mother who has gone missing.
(b) About her and Rand's secret engagement.
(c) About everything that happened in Tanchico.
(d) About meeting Birgitte in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
15. With whom does Rand duel in Caemlyn?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Moiraine force Lanfear?
2. What does Aviendha do?
3. From whom are Elayne and Nynaeve on the run?
4. What does Nynaeve manage to get on Moghedien?
5. Who is Hadnan Kadere assigned to watch?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)