|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who blocks Liandrin from the One Power?
2. At what are Rand and Aviendha unsuccessful?
(a) Keeping one wolf from coming through the gateway.
(b) Convincing the wolves they are friends.
(c) Removing an a'dam.
(d) Convincing the Seanchan they are friends.
3. What group is camped on the river also?
(c) Aes Sedai from the Blue Ajah.
(d) Aes Sedai from the Black Ajah.
4. Who does Galad want Elayne to avoid?
5. What does Mat try to convince himself to do?
(a) Slip into the Shaido camp and assassinate Couladin.
(b) Show Rand the best way to lay out the battle.
(c) Take Malindhre to safety.
(d) Take his leave of Rand and journey south.
6. What does Rand refute?
(a) That Moiraine holds an important ter'angreal.
(b) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to the Dark One.
(c) That he slept with Aviendha.
(d) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to her.
7. What does the note to Kadere say?
(a) That there are other Darkfriends nearby.
(b) That he must leave Rand's group.
(c) That he must kill Landfear.
(d) That he must kill Rand within two days.
8. What secret does Elayne hold back?
(a) That she is leaving to go find Rand.
(b) That she is pregnant.
(c) Birgitte's identity.
(d) She holds back nothing.
9. What does Elayne force the captain of the boat to do?
(a) Stay until Galad gets there.
(b) Set fire to the other boats at the dock.
(c) Leave before the rest of the merchant's goods can be loaded.
(d) Dump his smuggling goods and take on women and children fleeing the fighting.
10. What does Elayne tell Thom and Juilin?
(a) About meeting Birgitte in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(b) About everything that happened in Tanchico.
(c) About her and Rand's secret engagement.
(d) About her mother who has gone missing.
11. What do Elayne and Nynaeve do on the boat?
(a) Use their powers for defending the boat.
(b) Heal the refugees.
(c) Plan their next move.
12. What does Galad promise Nynaeve?
(a) He will protect Elayne under whatever rules she decides.
(b) He is unable to make any promises because of being a Whitecloak.
(c) He will not turn them in.
(d) He will tell Elaida he cannot find them.
13. Which nobles does Aviendha not trust?
(a) Talmanes and Nalesean
(b) Meilan and Talmanes.
(c) Nalesean and Torean.
(d) Meilan and Torean.
14. What does Isendre tell Kadere?
(a) That she is leaving the group because it's too dangerous.
(b) That she cannot get close to Rand because of Aviendha.
(c) That she is in love with Rand.
(d) That she has seduced Rand and he is starting to talk.
15. What message does Rand send to Cairhien?
(a) He decides not to send a message in case it were to be intercepted.
(b) To set fire to the city so there will be nothing for the Shaido.
(c) To hold on as he is on the way.
(d) To surrender to Couladin so there will be no more bloodshed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Galad offer to get Nynaeve and the others?
2. What is laid out on the floor?
3. Who does Mat find in Rand's tent?
4. What does Mat tell Lan?
5. Where does the boat take Nynaeve and the rest of the group?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)