|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group is camped on the river also?
(a) Aes Sedai from the Black Ajah.
(c) Aes Sedai from the Blue Ajah.
2. Why do Rand and Aviendha make their way back to the gateway?
(a) Neither of them knows for certain how to make another.
(b) Elayne is going to be jealous.
(c) Elayne is going to be worried.
(d) They are being pursued by wolves.
3. What does Valan Luca tell Nynaeve?
(a) That she must remove the curse she put on his circus.
(b) That he wants to return all the money he accepted from the group.
(c) That he wants to go with them.
(d) That he loves her and wishes to marry her.
4. Who rides into Rand's camp when they are near Eianrod?
(a) Several Aes Sedai who escape Cairhien.
(b) Some of the Shaido Aiel who are unhappy with Couladin.
(c) A group of Cairhienen nobles.
(d) Moiraine's sister who escapes Cairhien.
5. What does Rand refute?
(a) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to her.
(b) That Moiraine holds an important ter'angreal.
(c) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to the Dark One.
(d) That he slept with Aviendha.
6. Why is Elayne angry at Nynaeve?
(a) For dealing with Galad.
(b) For getting Brigitte in trouble.
(c) For not wanting to go back to the White Tower.
(d) For telling Thom about Elayne's pregnancy.
7. Why does Aviendha create a doorway into an icy country?
(a) To seek help with the oracle there.
(b) To escape in panic when Rand finds her naked.
(c) To see if her powers would work there.
(d) To send a drakhar there.
8. What is the state of Cairhien when Rand arrives?
(a) The Cairhienians have killed most of the Shaido.
(b) There is an active fight going on at the moment.
(c) The Aiel have departed when they realize Rand is there.
(d) The Shaido have taken it.
9. What banner does Rand order raised over Cairhien?
(a) The six prime nobles.
(b) The Dragon Reborn.
(d) The Rising Sun.
10. Who is waiting in Rand's chambers?
11. Where is Couladin and a force of Shaido going?
(a) Towards Rand.
(b) West towards the caves.
(c) Climbing up the East wall of Cairhien.
(d) East away from the wall and the thrust of the battle.
12. What does Elayne force the captain of the boat to do?
(a) Dump his smuggling goods and take on women and children fleeing the fighting.
(b) Set fire to the other boats at the dock.
(c) Leave before the rest of the merchant's goods can be loaded.
(d) Stay until Galad gets there.
13. What message does Rand send to Cairhien?
(a) To hold on as he is on the way.
(b) To surrender to Couladin so there will be no more bloodshed.
(c) To set fire to the city so there will be nothing for the Shaido.
(d) He decides not to send a message in case it were to be intercepted.
14. What does Melindhra tell Mat as she is dying?
(b) She is cursed and now Mat is.
(c) She is a Darkfriend.
(d) She is pregnant with Mat's baby.
15. Why does Aviendha upbraid Rand?
(a) For not listening to Mat's battle suggestions.
(b) For nearing killing himself in battle.
(c) For trusting Natale.
(d) For not resting before going into Cairhien.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is laid out on the floor?
2. Where does Valan Luca's circus perform?
3. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
4. Where does Moiraine force Lanfear?
5. What do the Aes Sedai in Salidar ask Gareth Bryne?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)