|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the note to Kadere say?
(a) That he must kill Landfear.
(b) That he must leave Rand's group.
(c) That he must kill Rand within two days.
(d) That there are other Darkfriends nearby.
2. What does Elayne tell Birgitte when Birgitte awakes?
(a) About what Moghedien did to Brigitte.
(b) About Elayne's real identity.
(c) That Birgitte is mortal now.
(d) About the bonding.
3. Who wants to see Rand?
4. What secret does Elayne hold back?
(a) She holds back nothing.
(b) Birgitte's identity.
(c) That she is leaving to go find Rand.
(d) That she is pregnant.
5. What do the Aes Sedai in Salidar ask Gareth Bryne?
(a) To raise and lead an army against Elaida.
(b) To release Siuan from her oath.
(c) To release Leane from her oath so she can sneak into the White Tower as a servant.
(d) To release Min from her oath so she can travel to join Rand.
6. What favor does Nynaeve ask of Masema?
(a) To kill Galad.
(b) To help them get on a boat to go South.
(d) To find Rand and get his help.
7. What does Mat do as he is leaving Cairhien?
(a) Tells Perrin he does not want to see him anymore.
(b) Kills a Drakhar.
(c) Takes command of a unit and leads them into battle.
(d) Leaves his fox medallion with Aviendha for Rand.
8. What does Elayne force the captain of the boat to do?
(a) Dump his smuggling goods and take on women and children fleeing the fighting.
(b) Set fire to the other boats at the dock.
(c) Stay until Galad gets there.
(d) Leave before the rest of the merchant's goods can be loaded.
9. Why does Elayne bond Birgitte as a Warder?
(a) To heal her because she is dying.
(b) To see if she can do so.
(c) To show the White Tower that fate is on her side.
(d) To have a female warder.
10. What does Mat tell Lan?
(a) How to improve the battle plans.
(b) That Rand will die if Rand goes into the actual battle.
(c) That Nynaeve is nearby.
(d) That Perrin is nearby.
11. Who is Hadnan Kadere assigned to watch?
(a) Rand and Natael.
(c) Natael only.
12. Who is Nicola?
(a) An Aes Sedai of the black ajah.
(b) A young woman whose fiancé was killed in the fighting.
(c) An Aes Sedai of the yellow ajah.
(d) An older woman with two young sons.
13. What does Min tell Siuan?
(a) That Siuan must not assume the Amyrlin seat.
(b) That Siuan must assume the Amyrlin seat.
(c) That Siuan and Bryne must stay close or both will die.
(d) That Bryne is the key to reuniting the towers.
14. What does Melindhra tell Mat as she is dying?
(a) She is a Darkfriend.
(b) She is cursed and now Mat is.
(d) She is pregnant with Mat's baby.
15. Who exclaims about Elayne's beauty?
(b) One of the Forsaken.
Short Answer Questions
1. What group is camped on the river also?
2. Who is guarding the gateway?
3. What does Rand refute?
4. Upon what does Rand stand to view the situation at Cairhien?
5. Why are Nynaeve and her group fleeing Samara?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)