|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mat do as he is leaving Cairhien?
(a) Leaves his fox medallion with Aviendha for Rand.
(b) Kills a Drakhar.
(c) Takes command of a unit and leads them into battle.
(d) Tells Perrin he does not want to see him anymore.
2. Why does Aviendha upbraid Rand?
(a) For trusting Natale.
(b) For nearing killing himself in battle.
(c) For not resting before going into Cairhien.
(d) For not listening to Mat's battle suggestions.
3. Who is guarding the gateway?
(a) Some Shaido Aiel.
(b) A party of Seanchan.
(c) Another wolf pack.
4. What does Kadere do to silence Isendre?
(a) Kills her.
(b) Has her swear an oath by blood to the Dark Lord.
(c) Puts a magic block on her.
(d) Nothing because he knows she is trustworthy.
5. What happens as the gateway closes?
(a) A Seanchan soldier hurls a spear through it.
(b) Moiraine goes through it.
(c) Asmodean rushes through it.
(d) A Wolf jumps through it and is caught halfway.
6. How does Rand kill the Forsaken he is fighting?
(b) He is unable to kill him, but does capture him.
(c) His dagger from Shadar Logarth.
7. What does Galad promise Nynaeve?
(a) He will not turn them in.
(b) He will protect Elayne under whatever rules she decides.
(c) He is unable to make any promises because of being a Whitecloak.
(d) He will tell Elaida he cannot find them.
8. What does Nynaeve tell the sisters about Moghedien?
(a) That Moghedien can travel in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(b) That Moghedien and other Forsaken are setting a trap for Rand.
(d) That Moghedien is traveling incognito.
9. Who is responsible for the collapse of Rand's observation spot?
10. What does Mat try to convince himself to do?
(a) Take his leave of Rand and journey south.
(b) Take Malindhre to safety.
(c) Show Rand the best way to lay out the battle.
(d) Slip into the Shaido camp and assassinate Couladin.
11. Which nobles does Aviendha not trust?
(a) Meilan and Talmanes.
(b) Meilan and Torean.
(c) Talmanes and Nalesean
(d) Nalesean and Torean.
12. Why does Masema say Nynaeve is blessed?
(a) She attended the Lord Dragon when Rand was a baby.
(b) She came from the same town as Elayne.
(c) She is engaged to Lan.
(d) She is so strong in the One Power.
13. Who blocks Liandrin from the One Power?
14. What do Elayne and Nynaeve do on the boat?
(a) Heal the refugees.
(c) Use their powers for defending the boat.
(d) Plan their next move.
15. Why are the Aes Sedai aghast upon hearing Elayne's story?
(a) That Elayne has not yet returned to the White Tower.
(b) That Siuan sent them out in search of black ajah.
(c) That they pretended to be Aes Sedai.
(d) That there is so much rioting going on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What favor does Nynaeve ask of Masema?
2. Why do Rand and Aviendha make their way back to the gateway?
3. What does Uno offer Nynaeve?
4. What does Elayne tell Birgitte when Birgitte awakes?
5. What does Melindhra tell Mat as she is dying?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)