|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Rand duel in Caemlyn?
2. What does Rand refute?
(a) That he slept with Aviendha.
(b) That Moiraine holds an important ter'angreal.
(c) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to her.
(d) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to the Dark One.
3. What is laid out on the floor?
(a) Armor and a sword.
(d) Several meals.
4. What favor does Nynaeve ask of Masema?
(b) To kill Galad.
(c) To help them get on a boat to go South.
(d) To find Rand and get his help.
5. Why are the Aes Sedai aghast upon hearing Elayne's story?
(a) That they pretended to be Aes Sedai.
(b) That Siuan sent them out in search of black ajah.
(c) That Elayne has not yet returned to the White Tower.
(d) That there is so much rioting going on.
6. Where does Rand transport himself and some Aiel?
(b) Tar Valon.
(d) The streets of Caemlyn.
7. What did Brigitte not believe about Elayne until they are on the boat?
(a) That she is Aes Sedai.
(b) That she knows Elaida.
(c) That she is a noblewoman.
(d) That she is the daughter-heir of Andor.
8. Who does Rand find alive after walking out of the palace?
(a) Mat is the only one he finds alive.
(b) Aviendha, Mat and Asmodean.
(c) Asmodean is dead, but he finds Aviendha and Mat.
(d) Only Aviendha; Mat and Asmodean are dead.
9. What secret does Elayne hold back?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) Birgitte's identity.
(c) That she is leaving to go find Rand.
(d) She holds back nothing.
10. Why are Nynaeve and her group fleeing Samara?
(a) Galad is not keeping his word.
(b) There is rioting between Masema's men and the Whitecloaks.
(c) Masema has declared them to be heretics.
(d) The Whitecloaks have decided to retain them.
11. What does Min see in a vision about Rand?
(a) He will love three women.
(b) He will live through Tarmon Gai'don.
(c) He will suffer greatly at the hands of those he loves.
12. Why is Elayne angry at Nynaeve?
(a) For getting Brigitte in trouble.
(b) For dealing with Galad.
(c) For telling Thom about Elayne's pregnancy.
(d) For not wanting to go back to the White Tower.
13. With whom is Isendre sleeping?
14. Which nobles does Aviendha not trust?
(a) Meilan and Torean.
(b) Nalesean and Torean.
(c) Meilan and Talmanes.
(d) Talmanes and Nalesean
15. Who is guarding the gateway?
(a) Some Shaido Aiel.
(b) A party of Seanchan.
(c) Another wolf pack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
2. What does Aviendha keep Rand from doing?
3. Who blocks Liandrin from the One Power?
4. Who wants to see Rand?
5. Where does Nynaeve search for Moghedien in the flesh?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)