|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which nobles does Aviendha not trust?
(a) Meilan and Torean.
(b) Nalesean and Torean.
(c) Meilan and Talmanes.
(d) Talmanes and Nalesean
2. What does Melindhra tell Mat as she is dying?
(a) She is a Darkfriend.
(b) She is pregnant with Mat's baby.
(c) She is cursed and now Mat is.
3. What secret does Elayne hold back?
(a) That she is pregnant.
(b) Birgitte's identity.
(c) That she is leaving to go find Rand.
(d) She holds back nothing.
4. What is Nynaeve doing during the show?
(b) Creating medical packs.
(c) Talking with Birgitte.
(d) Watching Elayne and Juilin walk the tightrope.
5. Who is Masema?
(a) A Dark Friend.
(b) One of the Forsaken.
(c) A man known as the Prophet.
(d) Queen Ghealdan's consort.
6. What message does Rand send to Cairhien?
(a) To set fire to the city so there will be nothing for the Shaido.
(b) To hold on as he is on the way.
(c) To surrender to Couladin so there will be no more bloodshed.
(d) He decides not to send a message in case it were to be intercepted.
7. What do Elayne and Nynaeve do on the boat?
(a) Heal the refugees.
(c) Plan their next move.
(d) Use their powers for defending the boat.
8. Who are Talmanes and Nalesean?
(a) The king and prince of Cairhien.
(b) Two masters of fireworks.
(c) Two Tarbonian nobles.
(d) Two lords who Mat led in the battle.
9. What has Kin Tovere built Rand?
(a) A spyglass.
(b) A catapult.
(c) A huge fireworks display.
(d) A scaffold.
10. What does Galad promise Nynaeve?
(a) He will not turn them in.
(b) He will tell Elaida he cannot find them.
(c) He will protect Elayne under whatever rules she decides.
(d) He is unable to make any promises because of being a Whitecloak.
11. What is laid out on the floor?
(a) Armor and a sword.
(b) Several meals.
12. With whom does Rand duel in Caemlyn?
13. What is the state of Cairhien when Rand arrives?
(a) The Shaido have taken it.
(b) The Cairhienians have killed most of the Shaido.
(c) There is an active fight going on at the moment.
(d) The Aiel have departed when they realize Rand is there.
14. Upon what does Rand stand to view the situation at Cairhien?
(a) A huge oak tree.
(b) Two observation platforms.
(c) A tower in the castle.
(d) A tall hill.
15. What does Moiraine have to do quickly?
(a) Heal Rand to keep him alive.
(b) Save Lan from his serious battle injuries.
(c) Take over the rule of Cairhien.
(d) Dispatch Lanfear.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what are Rand and Aviendha unsuccessful?
2. What happens as the gateway closes?
3. Who is holding a boat for Nynaeve and her group?
4. Who does Rand find alive after walking out of the palace?
5. Why are Nynaeve and her group fleeing Samara?
This section contains 547 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)