|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Aes Sedai in Salidar ask Gareth Bryne?
(a) To raise and lead an army against Elaida.
(b) To release Min from her oath so she can travel to join Rand.
(c) To release Siuan from her oath.
(d) To release Leane from her oath so she can sneak into the White Tower as a servant.
2. Which nobles does Aviendha not trust?
(a) Nalesean and Torean.
(b) Talmanes and Nalesean
(c) Meilan and Torean.
(d) Meilan and Talmanes.
3. What does Min tell Siuan?
(a) That Siuan and Bryne must stay close or both will die.
(b) That Siuan must assume the Amyrlin seat.
(c) That Bryne is the key to reuniting the towers.
(d) That Siuan must not assume the Amyrlin seat.
4. With whom is Isendre sleeping?
5. Upon what river bank is Valan's show parked?
(a) The river that marks the border between Ghealdan and Salidar.
(b) The river that marks the border between Amadicia and Andor.
(c) It is not mentioned as to what river.
(d) The river that marks the border between Amadicia and Ghealdan.
6. Where does Rand transport himself and some Aiel?
(a) Tar Valon.
(d) The streets of Caemlyn.
7. Why is Lanfear irate?
(a) That Kadere killed Isendre.
(b) That Egwene keeps Rand from Lanfear.
(c) That Moiraine is still traveling with Rand.
(d) That Rand slept with Aviendha.
8. Why does Elayne bond Birgitte as a Warder?
(a) To see if she can do so.
(b) To show the White Tower that fate is on her side.
(c) To heal her because she is dying.
(d) To have a female warder.
9. Who is holding a boat for Nynaeve and her group?
(a) No one.
(c) Captain Agni Neres.
(d) Captain Bowles.
10. What does Aviendha do?
(a) Kills two wolves with fire.
(b) Waits for Rand to decide what to do.
(c) Shields the damane.
(d) Chases away the wolves with an illusion.
11. Who exclaims about Elayne's beauty?
(b) One of the Forsaken.
12. What does the Shienaran who is watching the circus have to do with Nynaeve?
(a) He traveled with her and Rand and fought at the battle of Falme.
(b) He is good friends with Perin.
(c) He is good friends with Lan.
13. What do Elayne and Nynaeve do on the boat?
(b) Use their powers for defending the boat.
(c) Plan their next move.
(d) Heal the refugees.
14. What does Uno offer Nynaeve?
(a) Rand's lost talisman.
(b) Safe escort.
(c) A dagger.
(d) A way out of Tarbon.
15. From whom are Elayne and Nynaeve on the run?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aviendha keep Rand from doing?
2. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
3. What group is camped on the river also?
4. What happens to some Maidens of the Spear guarding Rand's observation point?
5. With whom does Rand duel in Caemlyn?
This section contains 518 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)