|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Isendre sleeping?
2. Who is Masema?
(a) Queen Ghealdan's consort.
(b) A Dark Friend.
(c) A man known as the Prophet.
(d) One of the Forsaken.
3. Where does Valan Luca's circus perform?
(a) In Amadicia.
(b) Outside Samara.
(c) In Caemlyn.
(d) In Tar Valon.
4. Who does Mat find in Rand's tent?
5. What does Min tell Siuan?
(a) That Siuan must assume the Amyrlin seat.
(b) That Bryne is the key to reuniting the towers.
(c) That Siuan and Bryne must stay close or both will die.
(d) That Siuan must not assume the Amyrlin seat.
6. Who does Mat kill?
(a) A Myrdraael.
(d) Padan Fain.
7. Why are the Aes Sedai aghast upon hearing Elayne's story?
(a) That Elayne has not yet returned to the White Tower.
(b) That there is so much rioting going on.
(c) That they pretended to be Aes Sedai.
(d) That Siuan sent them out in search of black ajah.
8. What does Rand refute?
(a) That Moiraine holds an important ter'angreal.
(b) That he slept with Aviendha.
(c) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to the Dark One.
(d) Lanfear's claim that Rand belongs to her.
9. What does Mat tell Lan?
(a) That Rand will die if Rand goes into the actual battle.
(b) That Perrin is nearby.
(c) How to improve the battle plans.
(d) That Nynaeve is nearby.
10. What does Moiraine tell Rand in the letter?
(a) Nothing for Rand--the letter is for Siuan.
(b) She knew her fate.
(c) She knows Rand will stop using balefire.
(d) She wants Rand to rule Cairhien.
11. What does Gareth ask for in return for his aid?
(a) Help for Andor.
(b) Retirement pension.
(c) To retain command and for Siuan to serve him.
(d) Leane as his servant.
12. What message does Rand send to Cairhien?
(a) He decides not to send a message in case it were to be intercepted.
(b) To surrender to Couladin so there will be no more bloodshed.
(c) To hold on as he is on the way.
(d) To set fire to the city so there will be nothing for the Shaido.
13. Why does Aviendha create a doorway into an icy country?
(a) To seek help with the oracle there.
(b) To escape in panic when Rand finds her naked.
(c) To send a drakhar there.
(d) To see if her powers would work there.
14. What does Elayne force the captain of the boat to do?
(a) Leave before the rest of the merchant's goods can be loaded.
(b) Stay until Galad gets there.
(c) Set fire to the other boats at the dock.
(d) Dump his smuggling goods and take on women and children fleeing the fighting.
15. What does Galad offer to get Nynaeve and the others?
(a) A ter'angreal that is missing.
(b) A boat.
(c) A writ of safe passage.
(d) Some money for traveling.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rides into Rand's camp when they are near Eianrod?
2. At what are Rand and Aviendha unsuccessful?
3. What does Galad promise Nynaeve?
4. What is one thing that Elayne confesses?
5. What does the Shienaran who is watching the circus have to do with Nynaeve?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)