|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gyldin tell Liandrin and four other black ajah to find?
(b) The male a'dam.
(c) Rand al'Thor.
(d) A missing ter'angreal.
2. Into where does Nynaeve dream herself?
(c) Two Rivers.
(d) The Amyrlin's study in the White Tower.
3. What does Mat have to do in order for Moiraine to heal him?
(a) Use his powers of saidin.
(b) Drink a potion.
(c) Trust her.
(d) Remove his fox medallion.
4. What story do they tell Luca about Elayne?
(a) That her brother wants her to marry someone she does not desire to marry.
(b) That she is abdicating the Andor throne.
(c) That she is running from Tar Valon and the Aes Sedai.
(d) They offer no explanation.
5. Where do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom ride?
(a) Out of Tarabon.
(b) To the White Tower.
(c) To Tear.
(d) To the Waste.
6. How does Elayne impress Luca?
(a) Riding an elephant standing up.
(b) Walking the tightrope with the One Power.
(c) Offering him lots of money.
(d) Riding a horse bareback standing up.
7. Why does Aviendha give Rand another gift?
(a) She believes Rand does not understand that her gift of the dragon buckle canceled debt between them.
(b) To formally announce their engagement.
(c) She wants a favor of Rand.
(d) The Wise Ones order her to do so.
8. Where does Elayne's brother want her to go?
(a) To Salidar.
(b) To Caemlyn.
(c) To the White Tower.
(d) To the Two Rivers.
9. What does Elayne believe about the apothecary owner?
(a) That she is undercover for Siuan.
(b) That she has good intentions.
(c) That she works for Elaida.
(d) That she is a darkfriend.
10. Who is deposed in Tanchico?
(a) Gareth Bryne.
11. Why are Lean and Siuan not recognized by leaders of the Aes Sedai faction that split from the Tower?
(a) They are recognized.
(b) They look too young.
(c) They have aged rapidly.
(d) They have altered their appearance with magic.
12. Who protests the Wise One's command to Aviendha?
(b) Just Aviendha.
(c) Both Egwene and Aviendha.
13. What are Juilin and Thom posing as?
(d) Soldiers of fortune.
14. What happens to Egwene in Tel'Aran'Rhoid after Elayne leaves?
(a) She is nearly pulled into a fantasy about Gawyn.
(b) She meets Siuan.
(c) She is attacked by Lanfear.
(d) She travels to the White Tower.
15. Why does Egwene upbraid Nynaeve?
(a) For being careless in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(b) For keeping Elayne out of Andor.
(c) For not returning to the White Tower.
(d) For telling Rand what to do.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nynaeve recognize on an apothecary door?
2. What does Aviendha feel about the Maidens' assumption?
3. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
4. What have some of the Aiel done?
5. What is Elayne pretending to be?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)