|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Maidens of the Spear believe the gift means?
(a) Rand is buying Aviendha's silence.
(b) Rand wants Aviendha to help him court Elayne.
(c) Rand is bribing Aviendha to teach him about saidar.
(d) Rand is courting Aviendha.
2. Why can't Elayne tell Egwene who the woman is?
(a) The woman has put a magical spell on Elayne.
(b) Elayne does not know the woman's name.
(c) Elayne tells Egwene who the woman is.
(d) Elayne is sworn to secrecy.
3. Of what does Nynaeve convince those who stop Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom?
(a) That they are farmers.
(b) That they were looking for the whitecloaks to give a report.
(c) That they are searching for a new homeland.
(d) That they are merchants.
4. What does Gyldin tell Liandrin and four other black ajah to find?
(b) The male a'dam.
(c) A missing ter'angreal.
(d) Rand al'Thor.
5. Where does Rand lead the Aiel?
(a) Into Falme.
(b) Through Kinslayer's Dagger.
(c) Deeper into the Waste.
(d) Into Andor.
6. What message does Siuan receive from Mistress Tharne?
(a) All Aes Sedai return to the Tower.
(b) Sallie Daera.
(d) All Aes Sedai continue on their missions.
7. What is the "Sickness"?
(a) The inability to use saidar.
(b) A plague moving among the Two Rivers.
(c) The inability to use saidin.
(d) A wave of depression that has gripped the Aiel.
8. What is encrusted with gems?
(a) The sword of Laman.
(b) The dragon bracelet.
(c) A mail jacket.
(d) The dagger set.
9. Why are there warders, Aes Sedai and tower servants where Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into?
(a) They fled the White Tower in the coup.
(b) They are searching for Rand al'Thor.
(c) They are sent there by Elaida to hold the Western border.
(d) There is no one when Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into the area.
10. What have some of the Aiel done?
(a) Thrown down their weapons and abandoned the Aiel system of honor, ji'e'toh.
(b) Moved further out into the Waste.
(c) Attacked the Stone of Tear.
(d) Killed their wise ones.
11. Who has Elaida ordered arrested and brought to the White Tower for treason?
12. Who did Elaida set up as a false dragon?
(d) No one.
13. What surprises Moghedien?
(a) That Brigitte has not reincarnated yet.
(b) That Rahvin is still ruling at Caemlyn.
(c) That Egwene escapes Moghedien's trap.
(d) That Elayne does not know her mother fled Andor.
14. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
(a) Using saidar in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
(b) Using a ter'angreal.
(c) Finding Nynaeve's or Elayne's dreams in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
(d) Convincing Moiraine that Egwene does not need to go to the White Tower.
15. What does Morgase realize?
(a) That she must challenge Gaebril.
(b) That misses her daughter and wants her to come home.
(c) That she has been under Gaebril's spell.
(d) That she does not want to be queen any longer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
2. Why do Nynaeve and Elayne stop talking?
3. Who is Rand pursuing?
4. Where is the circus traveling?
5. Who runs the apothecary?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)