|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain find near the border of Amadicia?
(a) A newly-reconstructed village of Salidar.
(b) A pile of dead Whitecloaks.
(c) A newly-constructed Whitecloak fortress.
(d) A horde of trollocs.
2. Where does Rand lead the Aiel?
(a) Into Falme.
(b) Deeper into the Waste.
(c) Into Andor.
(d) Through Kinslayer's Dagger.
3. Where does Rand go after sensing the approach?
(b) To Moiraine's tent.
(c) Under the covers.
(d) Upstairs to an empty chamber.
4. What are Juilin and Thom posing as?
(b) Soldiers of fortune.
5. What surprises Moghedien?
(a) That Egwene escapes Moghedien's trap.
(b) That Brigitte has not reincarnated yet.
(c) That Rahvin is still ruling at Caemlyn.
(d) That Elayne does not know her mother fled Andor.
6. What is the person wearing that approaches Elayne in the inn?
(a) A gleeman's jacket.
(b) The Whitecloaks.
(c) The formal wear of the Andor royal line.
(d) A red jacket with gold buttons.
7. What does the apothecary owner give Nynaeve and Elayne?
8. Who helps the three women escape?
(c) Rand al'Thor.
9. Where does Nynaeve say she is going?
10. What creatures attack Rand and Aviendha?
11. What is Mat considering doing?
(a) Following Elayne to Caemlyn.
(b) Marrying Aviendha.
(c) Leaving with the wagons on their trip to Tar Valon.
(d) Marrying Melindhra.
12. Where do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom ride?
(a) To Tear.
(b) To the White Tower.
(c) Out of Tarabon.
(d) To the Waste.
13. Why do Nynaeve and Elayne stop talking?
(a) They hear soldiers approaching.
(b) They want to listen to the news from the apothecary owner.
(c) They want to know who they are talking to first.
(d) They black out.
14. Who is the woman named Gyldin actually?
15. What does Rand give Aviendha as a thank you gift?
(a) A pearl-handled knife.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A ring.
(d) A bracelet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aviendha give Rand?
2. Why does Aviendha chase the servant from Rand's room?
3. What town do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom camp near that night?
4. Who is Rand pursuing?
5. What does Rand feel the approach of as he is about to sleep?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)