|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What message does Siuan receive from Mistress Tharne?
(b) All Aes Sedai continue on their missions.
(c) All Aes Sedai return to the Tower.
(d) Sallie Daera.
2. Who is Rand pursuing?
(a) Couladin and the Shaido.
(b) No one.
(c) Several of the Foresaken.
(d) The Black Aljah.
3. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
(a) They have magically altered their appearance.
(b) Because of being stilled.
(c) A curse from the Black Aljah.
(d) Because they were young when they started using their power and so stayed young.
4. Why are Suian, Leane, and Min being held prisoner?
(a) For pilfering grain.
(b) For accidentally burning down a barn.
(c) It is not known why.
(d) For refusing to bow to Queen Morgase.
5. What do Padan Fain and Alviarin realize when they encounter each other in the White Tower?
(a) They both are seeking the dagger from Shadar Logath.
(b) They come from the same town.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are both darkfriends.
6. What town do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom camp near that night?
(b) Tar Valon.
7. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
8. Who has Elaida ordered arrested and brought to the White Tower for treason?
9. Who is Valan Luca?
(a) Nynaeve's suitor.
(b) Moiraine's warder.
(c) A man who operates a traveling circus.
(d) Thom's cousin.
10. Where does Rand lead the Aiel?
(a) Deeper into the Waste.
(b) Into Andor.
(c) Into Falme.
(d) Through Kinslayer's Dagger.
11. What does Gyldin tell Liandrin and four other black ajah to find?
(b) Rand al'Thor.
(c) A missing ter'angreal.
(d) The male a'dam.
12. Of what does Nynaeve convince those who stop Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom?
(a) That they were looking for the whitecloaks to give a report.
(b) That they are farmers.
(c) That they are merchants.
(d) That they are searching for a new homeland.
13. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
(b) The Daughter of the Nine Moons.
14. Who stops Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom on the border of Amadicia?
15. What does Luca ask of Elayne?
(a) To ride with them for a while.
(b) To teach him juggling tricks.
(c) To be his patron.
(d) To allow him to court her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elayne believe about the apothecary owner?
2. Why can't Elayne tell Egwene who the woman is?
3. What story do they tell Luca about Elayne?
4. Who does Nynaeve meet in Tel'Aran'Rhoid before meeting with Egwene?
5. Where do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom ride?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)