|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are there warders, Aes Sedai and tower servants where Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into?
(a) They are sent there by Elaida to hold the Western border.
(b) There is no one when Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into the area.
(c) They are searching for Rand al'Thor.
(d) They fled the White Tower in the coup.
2. Who is attacking Mat?
(a) Three darkhounds.
(b) No one.
(c) Some black Aljah.
(d) Six blackfriends.
3. Who helps the three women escape?
(b) Rand al'Thor.
4. What are the captives of Aiel called?
(b) They have no name.
5. What is Bryne's sentence for the women?
(a) A month in prison.
(b) Two horses.
(c) Thirty lashes.
(d) To work off payment for the barn on his estate.
6. What is encrusted with gems?
(a) The dagger set.
(b) A mail jacket.
(c) The sword of Laman.
(d) The dragon bracelet.
7. What town do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom camp near that night?
(d) Tar Valon.
8. What does Elayne believe about the apothecary owner?
(a) That she is a darkfriend.
(b) That she works for Elaida.
(c) That she has good intentions.
(d) That she is undercover for Siuan.
9. What gift does Aviendha give Rand?
(a) A dagger set from Sador Logorth from before its curse.
(b) A dragon bracelet.
(c) The sword of truth.
(d) The sword of Laman.
10. How does Rand destroy the darkhounds?
(a) With a torch.
(b) With balefire.
(c) With saidin.
(d) With Callandor.
11. What does Rand give Aviendha as a thank you gift?
(a) A bracelet.
(b) A necklace.
(c) A pearl-handled knife.
(d) A ring.
12. Why is Moghedien spying on Elayne and Egwene?
(a) To learn which of the three men from Emond's Field is Rand.
(b) To report back to Rahvin, who is looking for Queen Morgase.
(c) To find out where they are.
(d) Hoping one of them will lead her to Nynaeve.
13. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
14. Why does Egwene upbraid Nynaeve?
(a) For being careless in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(b) For telling Rand what to do.
(c) For keeping Elayne out of Andor.
(d) For not returning to the White Tower.
15. Who runs the apothecary?
(a) Ronde Macura.
(b) A sister from the blue aljah.
(c) A sister from the black aljah.
(d) A sister from the yellow aljah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the person wearing that approaches Elayne in the inn?
2. Who is Valan Luca?
3. What is Couladin doing at the end of Chapter 6?
4. What does Aviendha feel about the Maidens' assumption?
5. What does Nynaeve recognize on an apothecary door?
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)