|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the person wearing that approaches Elayne in the inn?
(a) The Whitecloaks.
(b) A red jacket with gold buttons.
(c) The formal wear of the Andor royal line.
(d) A gleeman's jacket.
2. Into what area do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride?
(b) Tar Valon.
3. What does Gyldin tell Liandrin and four other black ajah to find?
(a) Rand al'Thor.
(c) The male a'dam.
(d) A missing ter'angreal.
4. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
(a) A curse from the Black Aljah.
(b) They have magically altered their appearance.
(c) Because of being stilled.
(d) Because they were young when they started using their power and so stayed young.
5. What town on the Jangai Pass is ravaged?
(b) Tar Valon.
6. Who does Rand meet with in Rhuidean?
(a) The wise ones.
(b) The Aiel chiefs that are loyal to him.
(c) The black Aljah.
(d) Two of the forsaken.
7. Why are there warders, Aes Sedai and tower servants where Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into?
(a) They fled the White Tower in the coup.
(b) There is no one when Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into the area.
(c) They are sent there by Elaida to hold the Western border.
(d) They are searching for Rand al'Thor.
8. What does Rand recognize about Aviendha's gift?
(a) That it is wrought with the one power.
(b) That it is tainted by the dark one.
(c) It means Aviendha is to have his baby.
(d) That it means they are officially engaged.
9. Who passes judgment on Siuan, Leane and Min about the barn burning?
(a) Gareth Bryne.
(b) Queen Morgase.
(c) Rand al'Thor.
10. Who is attacking Mat?
(a) Six blackfriends.
(b) Some black Aljah.
(c) Three darkhounds.
(d) No one.
11. What does Aviendha feel about the Maidens' assumption?
(a) She agrees with them.
(b) She is incensed.
(c) She is ashamed.
(d) She is amused.
12. How do the Aes Sedai leaders ascertain that Siuan and Leane are who they say they are?
(a) They use magic.
(b) They recognize them.
(c) They grill them with questions.
(d) They torture them.
13. Where does Nynaeve say she is going?
14. What surprises Moghedien?
(a) That Elayne does not know her mother fled Andor.
(b) That Rahvin is still ruling at Caemlyn.
(c) That Brigitte has not reincarnated yet.
(d) That Egwene escapes Moghedien's trap.
15. What is the Wise Ones' response to Moiraine's plea?
(a) They say they will consider it.
(b) They refuse to meet with Moiraine and hear her request.
(c) They refuse her request.
(d) They want a better alternative plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who protests the Wise One's command to Aviendha?
2. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
3. What does Aviendha give Rand?
4. Of what does Nynaeve convince those who stop Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom?
5. What is encrusted with gems?
This section contains 498 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)