|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
(a) A curse from the Black Aljah.
(b) Because they were young when they started using their power and so stayed young.
(c) Because of being stilled.
(d) They have magically altered their appearance.
2. Who has been made a servant by the Maidens?
(d) The Darkfriend Isendre.
3. Why does Aviendha give Rand another gift?
(a) She wants a favor of Rand.
(b) She believes Rand does not understand that her gift of the dragon buckle canceled debt between them.
(c) The Wise Ones order her to do so.
(d) To formally announce their engagement.
4. Who did Elaida set up as a false dragon?
(a) No one.
5. Where does Gareth Bryne arrive several days behind Siuan, Min, Leane and Logain?
(c) Tar Valon.
6. What does Gyldin tell Liandrin and four other black ajah to find?
(a) A missing ter'angreal.
(c) Rand al'Thor.
(d) The male a'dam.
7. With whom does Elaida meet?
(b) Siuan Sanche.
(c) Her inner circle of advisors.
(d) Rand al'Thor.
8. Why are Lean and Siuan not recognized by leaders of the Aes Sedai faction that split from the Tower?
(a) They are recognized.
(b) They have altered their appearance with magic.
(c) They look too young.
(d) They have aged rapidly.
9. What does Rand say the Aiel may take from Cairhien?
(a) A fifth of the riches.
(b) All the food they need.
(c) Anything they want.
(d) Half of the riches.
10. What surprises Moghedien?
(a) That Egwene escapes Moghedien's trap.
(b) That Brigitte has not reincarnated yet.
(c) That Elayne does not know her mother fled Andor.
(d) That Rahvin is still ruling at Caemlyn.
11. What does Rand give Aviendha as a thank you gift?
(a) A ring.
(b) A pearl-handled knife.
(c) A necklace.
(d) A bracelet.
12. What do Padan Fain and Alviarin realize when they encounter each other in the White Tower?
(a) They both are seeking the dagger from Shadar Logath.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are both darkfriends.
(d) They come from the same town.
13. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
(a) Using saidar in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
(b) Convincing Moiraine that Egwene does not need to go to the White Tower.
(c) Using a ter'angreal.
(d) Finding Nynaeve's or Elayne's dreams in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
14. What has descended over the Borderlands and the Blight?
(a) A thick, cold fog.
(b) A strange calm.
(c) A strange blue light.
(d) A swarm of locusts.
15. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
Short Answer Questions
1. What town do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom camp near that night?
2. Why are Suian, Leane, and Min being held prisoner?
3. What does Aviendha feel about the Maidens' assumption?
4. Why can't Elayne tell Egwene who the woman is?
5. How many forsaken has Rand killed or captured?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)