|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Elaida ordered arrested and brought to the White Tower for treason?
2. Where does Gareth intend to pursue Siuan?
(b) Two Rivers.
3. What does Elayne believe about the apothecary owner?
(a) That she is a darkfriend.
(b) That she works for Elaida.
(c) That she is undercover for Siuan.
(d) That she has good intentions.
4. Who stops Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom on the border of Amadicia?
5. What does Nynaeve recognize on an apothecary door?
(a) An herb she needs to enhance her dream walking.
(b) A signal that there is a message from the White Tower.
(c) An herb called halidi.
(d) The sign of saidar.
6. What does Elaida say is the most important task to accomplish?
(a) Being ready to fight at Tarmon Gaidon.
(b) Capturing the Aes Sedai who refuse to come to the White Tower.
(c) Capturing Rand al'Thor.
(d) Reuniting the White Tower.
7. Who does Nynaeve meet in Tel'Aran'Rhoid before meeting with Egwene?
(d) One of the Black Ajah.
8. What is Elayne pretending to be?
(a) A noblewoman.
(b) A fireworks creator.
(c) A washerwoman.
(d) A circus performer.
9. With whom does Elaida meet?
(a) Rand al'Thor.
(b) Siuan Sanche.
(d) Her inner circle of advisors.
10. What does Gyldin tell Liandrin and four other black ajah to find?
(a) A missing ter'angreal.
(b) Rand al'Thor.
(d) The male a'dam.
11. What is Nynaeve posing as?
(a) A scholar.
(b) A maid.
(c) A apprentice candlemaker.
(d) A juggler.
12. How does Elayne impress Luca?
(a) Riding an elephant standing up.
(b) Offering him lots of money.
(c) Walking the tightrope with the One Power.
(d) Riding a horse bareback standing up.
13. Who did Elaida set up as a false dragon?
(d) No one.
14. Why do the Wise Ones command Aviendha to sleep in Rand's room?
(a) To seduce him into marriage.
(b) To teach Rand.
(c) To learn of his intentions.
(d) To protect Rand.
15. What does Bryne decide to do?
(a) Nothing until he settles some other problems.
(b) Notify the authorities in Tear.
(c) Go after the women.
(d) Let the women free.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who runs the apothecary?
2. Where does Elayne's brother want her to go?
3. What is Couladin doing at the end of Chapter 6?
4. What are Juilin and Thom posing as?
5. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)