|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rand pursuing?
(a) Couladin and the Shaido.
(b) Several of the Foresaken.
(c) No one.
(d) The Black Aljah.
2. Where do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom ride?
(a) To the White Tower.
(b) To the Waste.
(c) Out of Tarabon.
(d) To Tear.
3. Why are there warders, Aes Sedai and tower servants where Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into?
(a) They fled the White Tower in the coup.
(b) They are sent there by Elaida to hold the Western border.
(c) There is no one when Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into the area.
(d) They are searching for Rand al'Thor.
4. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
(a) They have magically altered their appearance.
(b) A curse from the Black Aljah.
(c) Because they were young when they started using their power and so stayed young.
(d) Because of being stilled.
5. What are Juilin and Thom posing as?
(d) Soldiers of fortune.
6. Who is deposed in Tanchico?
(d) Gareth Bryne.
7. Who has Elaida ordered arrested and brought to the White Tower for treason?
8. Why does Egwene upbraid Nynaeve?
(a) For telling Rand what to do.
(b) For not returning to the White Tower.
(c) For being careless in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(d) For keeping Elayne out of Andor.
9. Who does Rand meet with in Rhuidean?
(a) The wise ones.
(b) The black Aljah.
(c) Two of the forsaken.
(d) The Aiel chiefs that are loyal to him.
10. What are the captives of Aiel called?
(b) They have no name.
11. Who does Nynaeve meet in Tel'Aran'Rhoid before meeting with Egwene?
(b) One of the Black Ajah.
12. The taking of non-Aiel violates the principles of what?
(b) The code of the followers of the leaf.
(c) The Aiel convention treaty.
13. What gift does Aviendha give Rand?
(a) A dragon bracelet.
(b) A dagger set from Sador Logorth from before its curse.
(c) The sword of Laman.
(d) The sword of truth.
14. Where does Nynaeve say she is going?
15. Who is the woman named Gyldin actually?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the apothecary owner give Nynaeve and Elayne?
2. What has happened in Two Rivers that concerns Tallanvor?
3. Who runs the apothecary?
4. What is the "Sickness"?
5. Why does the message from the apothecary owner make no sense to Elayne and Nynaeve?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)