|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Rand go after sensing the approach?
(a) Under the covers.
(b) Upstairs to an empty chamber.
(d) To Moiraine's tent.
2. The taking of non-Aiel violates the principles of what?
(c) The Aiel convention treaty.
(d) The code of the followers of the leaf.
3. Into where does Nynaeve dream herself?
(a) Two Rivers.
(d) The Amyrlin's study in the White Tower.
4. What are the captives of Aiel called?
(b) They have no name.
5. What is encrusted with gems?
(a) The sword of Laman.
(b) A mail jacket.
(c) The dagger set.
(d) The dragon bracelet.
6. What does Rand ask Asmodean could be possible?
(a) To kill the Dark One.
(b) To cleanse saidin.
(c) To cleanse the Ways.
(d) To move without using doorways.
7. Who is attacking Mat?
(a) Some black Aljah.
(b) No one.
(c) Three darkhounds.
(d) Six blackfriends.
8. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
(a) They have magically altered their appearance.
(b) Because they were young when they started using their power and so stayed young.
(c) Because of being stilled.
(d) A curse from the Black Aljah.
9. Why are there warders, Aes Sedai and tower servants where Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into?
(a) They are searching for Rand al'Thor.
(b) They fled the White Tower in the coup.
(c) There is no one when Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into the area.
(d) They are sent there by Elaida to hold the Western border.
10. Why does Egwene upbraid Nynaeve?
(a) For being careless in Tel'Aran'Rhiod.
(b) For telling Rand what to do.
(c) For keeping Elayne out of Andor.
(d) For not returning to the White Tower.
11. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
(c) The Daughter of the Nine Moons.
12. Who does Rand meet with in Rhuidean?
(a) The wise ones.
(b) The black Aljah.
(c) Two of the forsaken.
(d) The Aiel chiefs that are loyal to him.
13. Who is the woman named Gyldin actually?
14. Who passes judgment on Siuan, Leane and Min about the barn burning?
(a) Queen Morgase.
(b) Gareth Bryne.
(c) Rand al'Thor.
15. Why can't Elayne tell Egwene who the woman is?
(a) Elayne is sworn to secrecy.
(b) Elayne does not know the woman's name.
(c) Elayne tells Egwene who the woman is.
(d) The woman has put a magical spell on Elayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aviendha feel about the Maidens' assumption?
2. What is Bryne's sentence for the women?
3. What is Elayne pretending to be?
4. Who helps the three women escape?
5. What does Morgase realize?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)