|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Moghedien?
(a) That Elayne does not know her mother fled Andor.
(b) That Egwene escapes Moghedien's trap.
(c) That Rahvin is still ruling at Caemlyn.
(d) That Brigitte has not reincarnated yet.
2. What does Rand recognize about Aviendha's gift?
(a) That it is tainted by the dark one.
(b) That it is wrought with the one power.
(c) It means Aviendha is to have his baby.
(d) That it means they are officially engaged.
3. What is the person wearing that approaches Elayne in the inn?
(a) A gleeman's jacket.
(b) A red jacket with gold buttons.
(c) The Whitecloaks.
(d) The formal wear of the Andor royal line.
4. Why can't Elayne tell Egwene who the woman is?
(a) The woman has put a magical spell on Elayne.
(b) Elayne does not know the woman's name.
(c) Elayne tells Egwene who the woman is.
(d) Elayne is sworn to secrecy.
5. Why do the Aiel call a former Cairhienin king "Treekiller"?
(a) He ravaged a sacred orchard.
(b) He cut down the Avendesora tree that stood as a sign of the compact between the Aiel and Cairhienin.
(c) No one knows how that king got the name.
(d) He scorched the tree of knowledge when he went crazy from the taint of saidin.
6. Where do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom ride?
(a) To the Waste.
(b) Out of Tarabon.
(c) To the White Tower.
(d) To Tear.
7. What are Juilin and Thom posing as?
(d) Soldiers of fortune.
8. Where is the circus traveling?
(a) Through Amadicia to Altara and beyond.
(b) To the Waste.
(c) To Tanchico.
(d) To Tear.
9. Who helps the three women escape?
(b) Rand al'Thor.
10. Why does Elayne say she needs to sneak out of town?
(a) She is wanted by her mother.
(b) Her brother will not let her go otherwise.
(c) She is wanted by the White Tower.
(d) She does not say why.
11. Who is Rand pursuing?
(a) Couladin and the Shaido.
(b) The Black Aljah.
(c) Several of the Foresaken.
(d) No one.
12. Who has bewitched Queen Morgase?
13. Who is the woman named Gyldin actually?
14. Into where does Nynaeve dream herself?
(c) The Amyrlin's study in the White Tower.
(d) Two Rivers.
15. Who is Valan Luca?
(a) Thom's cousin.
(b) Moiraine's warder.
(c) A man who operates a traveling circus.
(d) Nynaeve's suitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Moghedien spying on Elayne and Egwene?
2. What does Nynaeve recognize on an apothecary door?
3. What town do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom camp near that night?
4. What do Padan Fain and Alviarin realize when they encounter each other in the White Tower?
5. What is Couladin doing at the end of Chapter 6?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)