|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom on the border of Amadicia?
2. Who is Elayne talking with in Tel'Aran'Rhoid?
(b) A golden-haired woman.
3. Who does Egwene go to tell what she learns in the White Tower?
(d) The Wise Ones.
4. What does Moiraine want Rand to forgo?
(a) Invading Cairhein with the Aiel.
(b) Going through a very dangerous ter'angreal.
(c) Following the wagons to Two Rivers.
(d) Allowing the Aiel to come with him to the White Tower.
5. Why are there warders, Aes Sedai and tower servants where Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into?
(a) They are sent there by Elaida to hold the Western border.
(b) There is no one when Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into the area.
(c) They are searching for Rand al'Thor.
(d) They fled the White Tower in the coup.
6. What does Aviendha feel about the Maidens' assumption?
(a) She is incensed.
(b) She agrees with them.
(c) She is amused.
(d) She is ashamed.
7. What does Elaida say is the most important task to accomplish?
(a) Reuniting the White Tower.
(b) Capturing Rand al'Thor.
(c) Being ready to fight at Tarmon Gaidon.
(d) Capturing the Aes Sedai who refuse to come to the White Tower.
8. What does Luca ask of Elayne?
(a) To be his patron.
(b) To ride with them for a while.
(c) To teach him juggling tricks.
(d) To allow him to court her.
9. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
10. Into where does Nynaeve dream herself?
(a) The Amyrlin's study in the White Tower.
(b) Two Rivers.
11. Why do Nynaeve and Elayne stop talking?
(a) They want to listen to the news from the apothecary owner.
(b) They hear soldiers approaching.
(c) They black out.
(d) They want to know who they are talking to first.
12. Where does Nynaeve say she is going?
13. Why do Siuan and Leane appear as young women?
(a) They have magically altered their appearance.
(b) A curse from the Black Aljah.
(c) Because of being stilled.
(d) Because they were young when they started using their power and so stayed young.
14. Who is Rand pursuing?
(a) Couladin and the Shaido.
(b) The Black Aljah.
(c) Several of the Foresaken.
(d) No one.
15. Why do the Aiel call a former Cairhienin king "Treekiller"?
(a) He scorched the tree of knowledge when he went crazy from the taint of saidin.
(b) He cut down the Avendesora tree that stood as a sign of the compact between the Aiel and Cairhienin.
(c) No one knows how that king got the name.
(d) He ravaged a sacred orchard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Maidens of the Spear believe the gift means?
2. What does Mat have to do in order for Moiraine to heal him?
3. Into what area do Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride?
4. Who is attacking Mat?
5. What is the Wise Ones' response to Moiraine's plea?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)