|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elaida say is the most important task to accomplish?
(a) Capturing Rand al'Thor.
(b) Being ready to fight at Tarmon Gaidon.
(c) Reuniting the White Tower.
(d) Capturing the Aes Sedai who refuse to come to the White Tower.
2. Where does Gareth Bryne arrive several days behind Siuan, Min, Leane and Logain?
(c) Tar Valon.
3. Who is Rand pursuing?
(a) No one.
(b) Couladin and the Shaido.
(c) The Black Aljah.
(d) Several of the Foresaken.
4. Whose attention does Mat attract as he is gambling?
(d) The Daughter of the Nine Moons.
5. What do Padan Fain and Alviarin realize when they encounter each other in the White Tower?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They both are seeking the dagger from Shadar Logath.
(c) They are both darkfriends.
(d) They come from the same town.
6. What is the "Sickness"?
(a) A plague moving among the Two Rivers.
(b) The inability to use saidin.
(c) The inability to use saidar.
(d) A wave of depression that has gripped the Aiel.
7. What story do they tell Luca about Elayne?
(a) They offer no explanation.
(b) That she is running from Tar Valon and the Aes Sedai.
(c) That she is abdicating the Andor throne.
(d) That her brother wants her to marry someone she does not desire to marry.
8. With what is Moghedien impressed?
(a) With Brigitte's power.
(b) With the way Egwene can go into and out of someone else's dreams.
(c) With Egwene's power.
(d) With Elayne's knowledge.
9. What has happened in Two Rivers that concerns Tallanvor?
(a) Someone has raised the old banner of Manetheren.
(b) The Forsaken have razed the towns in the area.
(c) The orcs have captured the area.
(d) Rand al'Thor's father has been kidnapped.
10. Who has Elaida ordered arrested and brought to the White Tower for treason?
11. Where do Nynaeve, Elayne, Juilin, and Thom ride?
(a) To the White Tower.
(b) To the Waste.
(c) To Tear.
(d) Out of Tarabon.
12. What does Aviendha give Rand?
(a) A dragon buckle.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) An earring.
(d) A scabbard.
13. Who did Elaida set up as a false dragon?
(a) No one.
14. Why does the message from the apothecary owner make no sense to Elayne and Nynaeve?
(a) They believe it was left by a black aljah for other darkfriends.
(b) They do not know of the schism in the tower.
(c) They do not know the code.
(d) It makes sense but they do not intend to obey it.
15. How does Elayne impress Luca?
(a) Riding a horse bareback standing up.
(b) Riding an elephant standing up.
(c) Offering him lots of money.
(d) Walking the tightrope with the One Power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who passes judgment on Siuan, Leane and Min about the barn burning?
2. Why is Moghedien spying on Elayne and Egwene?
3. Who approaches Elayne in the inn where she is?
4. What is encrusted with gems?
5. The taking of non-Aiel violates the principles of what?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)