|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps the three women escape?
(c) Rand al'Thor.
2. How does Rand destroy the darkhounds?
(a) With Callandor.
(b) With a torch.
(c) With saidin.
(d) With balefire.
3. Who is Valan Luca?
(a) Thom's cousin.
(b) A man who operates a traveling circus.
(c) Moiraine's warder.
(d) Nynaeve's suitor.
4. What is Elayne pretending to be?
(a) A washerwoman.
(b) A circus performer.
(c) A noblewoman.
(d) A fireworks creator.
5. Who did Elaida set up as a false dragon?
(d) No one.
6. The taking of non-Aiel violates the principles of what?
(a) The code of the followers of the leaf.
(c) The Aiel convention treaty.
7. What does Moiraine want Rand to forgo?
(a) Allowing the Aiel to come with him to the White Tower.
(b) Invading Cairhein with the Aiel.
(c) Following the wagons to Two Rivers.
(d) Going through a very dangerous ter'angreal.
8. Who does Nynaeve meet in Tel'Aran'Rhoid before meeting with Egwene?
(c) One of the Black Ajah.
9. Why can't Elayne tell Egwene who the woman is?
(a) Elayne is sworn to secrecy.
(b) The woman has put a magical spell on Elayne.
(c) Elayne tells Egwene who the woman is.
(d) Elayne does not know the woman's name.
10. Who passes judgment on Siuan, Leane and Min about the barn burning?
(a) Rand al'Thor.
(b) Queen Morgase.
(c) Gareth Bryne.
11. Who has been made a servant by the Maidens?
(c) The Darkfriend Isendre.
12. What does Bryne decide to do?
(a) Go after the women.
(b) Nothing until he settles some other problems.
(c) Let the women free.
(d) Notify the authorities in Tear.
13. Why are there warders, Aes Sedai and tower servants where Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into?
(a) They fled the White Tower in the coup.
(b) There is no one when Siuan, Leane, Min and Logain ride into the area.
(c) They are sent there by Elaida to hold the Western border.
(d) They are searching for Rand al'Thor.
14. Why is Moghedien spying on Elayne and Egwene?
(a) To learn which of the three men from Emond's Field is Rand.
(b) To report back to Rahvin, who is looking for Queen Morgase.
(c) Hoping one of them will lead her to Nynaeve.
(d) To find out where they are.
15. What has happened in Two Rivers that concerns Tallanvor?
(a) Someone has raised the old banner of Manetheren.
(b) The Forsaken have razed the towns in the area.
(c) Rand al'Thor's father has been kidnapped.
(d) The orcs have captured the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nynaeve recognize on an apothecary door?
2. Why are Lean and Siuan not recognized by leaders of the Aes Sedai faction that split from the Tower?
3. What do Padan Fain and Alviarin realize when they encounter each other in the White Tower?
4. What gift does Aviendha give Rand?
5. What does Rand ask Asmodean could be possible?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)