|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Gareth Bryne arrive several days behind Siuan, Min, Leane and Logain?
(a) Tar Valon.
2. What does Moiraine want Rand to forgo?
(a) Allowing the Aiel to come with him to the White Tower.
(b) Invading Cairhein with the Aiel.
(c) Following the wagons to Two Rivers.
(d) Going through a very dangerous ter'angreal.
3. Who is the woman named Gyldin actually?
4. Who passes judgment on Siuan, Leane and Min about the barn burning?
(a) Rand al'Thor.
(c) Gareth Bryne.
(d) Queen Morgase.
5. What does Rand ask Asmodean could be possible?
(a) To move without using doorways.
(b) To kill the Dark One.
(c) To cleanse the Ways.
(d) To cleanse saidin.
6. What have some of the Aiel done?
(a) Attacked the Stone of Tear.
(b) Moved further out into the Waste.
(c) Killed their wise ones.
(d) Thrown down their weapons and abandoned the Aiel system of honor, ji'e'toh.
7. Who has been made a servant by the Maidens?
(a) The Darkfriend Isendre.
8. How do the Aes Sedai leaders ascertain that Siuan and Leane are who they say they are?
(a) They torture them.
(b) They grill them with questions.
(c) They use magic.
(d) They recognize them.
9. Who does Rand meet with in Rhuidean?
(a) The wise ones.
(b) Two of the forsaken.
(c) The black Aljah.
(d) The Aiel chiefs that are loyal to him.
10. What is Couladin doing at the end of Chapter 6?
(a) Moving futher into the Waste.
(b) Invading Tear.
(c) Leading his Aiel into Cairhein.
(d) Coming to Rand to offer his allegience.
11. What does Rand give Aviendha as a thank you gift?
(a) A ring.
(b) A bracelet.
(c) A pearl-handled knife.
(d) A necklace.
12. What does Gyldin tell Liandrin and four other black ajah to find?
(a) A missing ter'angreal.
(b) The male a'dam.
(c) Rand al'Thor.
13. What surprises Moghedien?
(a) That Rahvin is still ruling at Caemlyn.
(b) That Egwene escapes Moghedien's trap.
(c) That Brigitte has not reincarnated yet.
(d) That Elayne does not know her mother fled Andor.
14. What happens to Egwene in Tel'Aran'Rhoid after Elayne leaves?
(a) She is attacked by Lanfear.
(b) She is nearly pulled into a fantasy about Gawyn.
(c) She travels to the White Tower.
(d) She meets Siuan.
15. What has Egwene not succeeded at?
(a) Finding Nynaeve's or Elayne's dreams in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
(b) Convincing Moiraine that Egwene does not need to go to the White Tower.
(c) Using saidar in Tel'Aran'Rhoid.
(d) Using a ter'angreal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Nynaeve posing as?
2. With whom do Egwene, Aviendha, and Moiraine meet?
3. What does Nynaeve recognize on an apothecary door?
4. What does the apothecary owner give Nynaeve and Elayne?
5. Who protests the Wise One's command to Aviendha?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)